Who wants to be in the newest Group?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, will you join the best Group Hatching club EVER?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I have a V1, could you please make a V1 club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtchi235

Reaction score
Hey! Hopefully I will get to welcome you into the newest Group Hatching club EVER! This club is for V2s, V3s, and V4s! Sorry, but no V1s in this club. If enough people want one, I can make a special V1 club. Any breed of tama is fine by me. I have 21 spots in this club, 7 for each version. Sign up now to get in! To be included in the club, you must vote, and you need to PM me with the version of your tama. Once I have the club roster, I will post it, and we will vote on a club name. PM me now to reserve your spot! :mametchi:

Sorry, I forgot to add that if you HAVE a v1, but you also have a v2, v3, or v4, you can join, just your v1 can not participate. I am so sorry about this! I will make a v1 club if you want it! I just need 7 people to want to do it! :mametchi:

il join i have a v4. how old does it have to be?

il join i have a v4. how old does it have to be?

Sorry, I forgot to add that if you HAVE a v1, but you also have a v2, v3, or v4, you can join, just your v1 can not participate. I am so sorry about this! I will make a v1 club if you want it! I just need 7 people to want to do it! :lol:
Does anyone know the costume password for v4 version? :blink:

It really doesn't matter how old the tama is to me. I will add you on the list for the club.

Hey Everyone, if you voted, please tell me your username! I don't know who you are unless you tell me!

i voted yes. I, A_Cute_Baby_v4_Tama, wants to join your group.

I am currently using 1 v3 and 1 v4, and hopefully soon my glow in the dark v4 tama from eBay will arrive.

I'd love to join your group!

PS: We should give our group a five letter name so we can name our tamagotchis/username it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Hopefully I will get to welcome you into the newest Group Hatching club EVER! This club is for V2s, V3s, and V4s! Sorry, but no V1s in this club. If enough people want one, I can make a special V1 club. Any breed of tama is fine by me. I have 21 spots in this club, 7 for each version. Sign up now to get in! To be included in the club, you must vote, and you need to PM me with the version of your tama. Once I have the club roster, I will post it, and we will vote on a club name. PM me now to reserve your spot! :)
HI ITS ME! I WILL NOT STAY IF U DN'T JOIN MY CULB!!!

ill join, i hav a v4 that is a mimitchi right now (go me) :)

Hey everyone! The Hatching Club needs more members. I am limiting the club to 20, not including me. Here is the roster so far. If you want to be in the club, and your name isn't on the list, PM me, or reply to this topic. VII:(very important information): I am NOT repeat NOT limiting the club to 7 V4s, 7 V3s etc. There is as many V4s as the club can hold. Also, many people have asked me this, no you can not use more than 1 tama. I'm sorry, but the club limit is 20 TAMAS. Not people. So 2 tamas would be unfair to the rest of the people. Here is the roster:

Club Leader: Dogtchi235

Club Members:

Eka-Mercury

mimpy

o0oellzo0o

sakurakagome4life

tgaffney

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Keep in mind there are only 6 members. I still have spots!

I don't think that you should be saying you wont stay unless someone joins your club, especially on a post for a different club. Try making your own topic and entice people to join by giving special benefits. You could try...Help for getting special tamagotchis...Cute name ideas...Participation in holiday hatches...etc. People may join.

p.s. Could you please not PM with questions like Do I suck? That isn't very respectful of your self or me.

I don't think that you should be saying you wont stay unless someone joins your club, especially on a post for a different club. Try making your own topic and entice people to join by giving special benefits. You could try...Help for getting special tamagotchis...Cute name ideas...Participation in holiday hatches...etc. People may join. p.s. Could you please not PM with questions like Do I suck? That isn't very respectful of your self or me.
This is for K9advantix Dog. I don't mean to sound rude, but the best way to get people to join is to offer a benefit.

I'm sorry but the Club is off. I found out it isn't allowed. Sorry to all.

I am new here and dont know what to do....... but i would like to join....... my name is taylorkitty95 and i have a V4...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back