Who Watches Futurama on Adult Swim?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Futurama is my favorite tv show it's really funny i like fry best he's such an idiot lol but i think leala and fry need to just get married already jesus christ i mean on off "i hate you fry" "i love you fry" blah blah blah JUST GET MARRIED lol anyway i also watch family guy right after it's also pretty awsome futurama is better tho lol B)

thats an adlut show when it comes on i watch high school musical THINK ABOUT THE KIDS PEOPLES

thats an adlut show when it comes on i watch high school musical THINK ABOUT THE KIDS PEOPLES
Oh geez. I've watched Futurama a few times and it's a thousand times better than that High-school Musical junk. And plus if you don't like the show...then stay away from this topic.

I love the movie and the show so STOP BADMOUTHING THE MOVIE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO SEND SPAM TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT THAT!!! sorry I just get really mad if someone says something bad about that movie. Anyway yea Bender's funny! I liked the one where they where looking for bigfoot and one of the frequently used phrases was "Frye's lower horn" LOL!

I love the movie and the show so STOP BADMOUTHING THE MOVIE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO SEND SPAM TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT THAT!!! sorry I just get really mad if someone says something bad about that movie. Anyway yea Bender's funny! I liked the one where they where looking for bigfoot and one of the frequently used phrases was "Frye's lower horn" LOL!
I'm just saying my opinion on HSM. Geez...I just said that Futurama is a thousand times better than HSM...is that so wrong? And to tell you the truth my true opinion about HSM is much...much harsher.

Latest posts

Back