Who will she choose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xX~Zokosama~Xx

Reaction score
Well there once was a smart, beautiful, secretly spontanious, considerate Furawatchi. :huh: She was an A+ honor role student and a A+ boy magnet. Aleana, the Furawatchi, had 2 boys totally after her one was Riley, the smart one. He was a Kuchipatchi :huh: . Then there was Luke, the slacker Masktchi. :huh: But then there was the little Marutchi, which was taken in no consideration whatsoever, seeing how he was only a toddler. Of course every boy in the school loves Aleana. One problem, Aleana's best friend Catherine, the Memetchi <_< feels lonely because nobody likes her except Aleana. Catherine wants somebody, but no one likes her.

So Catherine decided she wanted to look like Aleana. she bought a costume to look like Aleana, but, the costume was really andarotchi costume! It was stuck! So then she,

decided to quit being friends with aleena. she would get rid of her, and then take her place...

------

Aleena decided to go with a ;) named joeyy because he ws athletic and did his work, like a combonation of Luke and Riley. They went to his house for Dinner.

Catherine was all alone in her bed. She thought how she could get rid of Aleana but.....

-------

However at joeyy's house, Aleana found out...

Last edited by a moderator:
CATHERINE

told aliena the truth and said "all the boy are to bissy with u that they don't even know who i'm can u give me a make over so that maybe some guy will notice me!!!!" Aliena said "sure!!" They hugged and after school that day Aliena gave Cathrine a make over they did her hair,her make up, even went shopping!! for new clothing!! After this all Catherine thanked Aliena, Aliena said "no problem" Than the next day....................

a new girl came to school! her name was rain and she was a :D too! but she had a blue flowers with black stripes and always had the best, most expensive clothing. All the boys flocked to her exespt for joeyy, and catherine was p****d. she, for one day, was popular, but now Rain was stealing that all away from her.

so catherine decided to team up wit aliena to get rid of rain cuz they both didn't lyk her on 1 condition though aliena had 2 share the glory wit catherine so..............

Rain was at her house when it happend. The two girls came in with swords! (hiyahhhh!) and approched Rain. "Rain, leave this place or we wil kill you!" "no, i will stay here." she replied calmly. "fine then, be that way *lunges forward to attack rain*"

Rain was at her house when it happend. The two girls came in with swords! (hiyahhhh!) and approched Rain. "Rain, leave this place or we wil kill you!" "no, i will stay here." she replied calmly. "fine then, be that way *lunges forward to attack rain*"
Um, they shouln't kill her. ^_^

catherine and aleana got there swords and chopped rains head off when........

it was a big sword fight it lasted for 2 hours when they finnaly chopped rain head off they are gonna use it for a halloween mask when......

She dogged it and stabed Aleana right in the heart and ripped it out!
umm....no how can rain take aleanas heart out when her head is chopped off drrrrrr rain is dead STAY WITH THE STORY :angry: :angry: :angry:

NO she was not. they were ABOUT to cut her head off. stay with the story in love story, too.
fine

after rain dodged it catherin cut her in half and she didnt dodge it this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back