Who would you chose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason i am asking this is because my boyfriend (who i love to death) is telling me to chose between will (one of my most bestest friend in the world) and stewwie (my other biiiiig bestie) and him. its not fair i love him but his jealousy over those 2 is soooo stupid, if he seriously makes me chose between them and him he is sooooooooooo out
If he is trying to make you choose he is the one that needs to go.

A boyfriend shouldn't make you choose between him and friends. :/

Best friend, they will be loyal to you forever.. Boyfriends on the other hand... (in some cases..)

best friend. chances are you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with this boy, so why bother? best friend all the way.
I actually will. Our parents even think we will. We're inseperable. I met him when I was near a baby and have known him for a long time.

If your friends make you choose between them and him, I'd turn down friends.

If your boyfriend makes you choose between your friends and him, I'd turn him down.

BTW, since when were friends always loyal untill the end? Thats total bull. I've had friends who stabbed me in the back. I've NEVER had a true friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back