whoa! how did that happen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
O.K. i was playing shoe pairs and the noise when you pick up the shoe was the tune for 4.5 plant! i was shocked! and also i was on the dating show and a guy that looked like saturn was the host instead of M.S. busybody! he suggested a guy that looked like the sun. what's up with my Familitchi? a bug? i didn't debug. :huh:

I would not be surprised to find a tune from one version Tamagotchi re-appear on another version. I imagine it's easier to re-use a tune than compose a new one.

It's normal to sometimes see that character on the dating channel. If you had said yes to marry the mate that character offered, you would have gotten a single egg which would have hatched and grown up to be a space character, just like it's parent.

O.K. I was playing shoe pairs and the noise when you pick up the shoe was the tune for v4.5 plant! I was shocked! And also I was on the dating show and a guy that looked like saturn was the host instead of M.S. busybody! He suggested a guy that looked like the sun. What's up with my Familitchi? A bug? I didn't debug. :ph34r:

huh!?!? :) :) Okay first of all whats a tune? And also that saturn dude comes instead of M.S. Busybody is a guy that bring you a space partner. So if you want one try to get the space dude matchmaker. Its conpletely normal.

P.S, Exept for that tune thing. I don't know what the heck your taking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back