Who's been to Singapore?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have! I didn't stay in Singapore, but I've been through the airport! We stayed in the Transit Hotel. It was soo cool, because we watched all the jumbos and A380s taking off. Then we went to London, on a Sinagpore Airlines A380. If you haven't been on an A380, it's such an amazing feeling leaving the ground in one of those!

I've been to Singapore airport, it's really cool, lol.

I LOVE Sinagpore! I have a quick question. My parents think...ok know that I am obsessed with planes, and flying. If I wanted to buy the Microsoft Flight Simulator X or FlightProSim, does anyone think that they would get mad, or think it's a waste of money? I've seen loads of comments from people who say they've been entertained for hours with these programs.

BTW, might be going to Singapore again in 2012

My friend moved to Singapore a few years ago. She's back now, but she has told me a bunch about Singapore Airlines. She said that you could play Pokemon Yellow on the plane. 8D

Personally, I haven't ever left the U.S. xP

I haven't been to Singapore, I haven't really been anywhere.

However, I'm always researching different countries and I have a map planned out of where I want to go. Left shouldn't be wasted in once place when there is so much opportunity across the globe.

In October, I'm going to France and Belgium, and I can't wait.

I've never been there, or out of the country, but my mom goes there sometimes for work trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back