Whos parents hate tamagotchi? :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT SUX! Thye shouldnt be able to do that, but, hey. Your under there roof. Y cant u play with them?

:hitodetchi: Wow :hitodetchi:

Your parent's don't let you play with tamagotchis? :hitodetchi: That would stink.

My mom doesn't mind, nor my dad.

Well, people have different rules!!

-GotchiGirl!

:D hi :(

my dad thinks there a peace of junk B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please look at where you are posting your topics. Thanks in advance. :furawatchi:

*Topic moved from Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments to What's On Your Mind? by Shawdy_1*

My parents don't really care...I mean, they let me play with them but aren't really interested in them. Like when they evolve I usually get really excited and go up to them all yelling "IT EVOLVED!!" and they're all "I'm happy for it!" or "Good for it/you!" then go back to whatever they're doing.

my parents luv em!! they ask me how he/she is, have they changed, wat new items i got for them, ect. they just dont mind a bleepin toy at all!!! <_<
Same with me!

*tama star* :unsure:

My mom doesn't hate tamas, she just doesn't like that I have so many and only use two lol.

I take it your parents are pretty strict? Even if my mom said I couldn't play with them anymore, I wouldn't listen. There's not really any way she can stop me. She could take them away and I'd just go buy another, so basically, she has no control over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back