Whos parents hate tamagotchi? :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad thinks they're stupid, my mum is okay with them, but Im allowed to play with em ^.^

Mine are supportive of them coz i had a alot of trouble at school and my parents kinda thought it would be good i had 1 (thats when i got my first V1) so i could hav something to cheer me up but now i kinda still need a tama friend

My mother calls them rodents
Haha My mom likes them but doesnt really care.

My dad one time locked them up in the car! They died so I had to reset (just cause my brother broke a guitar string because of me)

They arent rodents my mom kinda thinks the characters are cool

My parents doesn't really care. Expect once I got a bad grade and my parents think Tamas affected my grade, and I got them taken away...

Mine do. I'm not allowed to play them anymore! ;)
I don't know your parents, but if I were you. I'd tell them this:

"Would you rather me go out and be "social"? Go and hang with friends who will pressure me into doing drugs and drinking? Would you be happier if I were addicted to pot, instead of Tamagotchi? I didn't think so. Be glad you don't have a child who's reckless."

I don't know your parents, but if I were you. I'd tell them this:
"Would you rather me go out and be "social"? Go and hang with friends who will pressure me into doing drugs and drinking? Would you be happier if I were addicted to pot, instead of Tamagotchi? I didn't think so. Be glad you don't have a child who's reckless."
But... that's assuming there are only two sorts of people in the world: Tamagotchi hermits and potheads. o__o

my parents luv em!! they ask me how he/she is, have they changed, wat new items i got for them, ect. they just dont mind a bleepin toy at all!!! ;)
exactly same with me!!!!!! My mum is always interested to see what my tama looks like, and what they're doing, and if they're having a bath ect.

Sometimes parents get angry if they're trying to talk to you, but you are so involved in playing a game with your tamagotchi that you ignore your mom or dad. Or if you interrupt dinner or a conversation to check on your tama....

Maybe they think you'd rather be playing with your tamagotchi instead of being with the family, and that's not good!

Remember that a tamagotchi is just a toy, and your family is much more important.

You might show your tamagotchi to your parents and teach them how to play with it, and show them how you have to take care of it so it won't die, which can teach you responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back