whos the matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like having a baby

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• ok

• SURE

• there the best

• I HATE THEM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off 48 hours after your tama has turned adult you will start to get visits from the matchmaker. Not sure of the times but your tama will beep when she arrives. Press the B button and at her side will be a tamgotchi and then it will say "love?" With the options of Yes or no. If you click yes you will be paired with that tama and then get a baby. If you select no nothing will happen and she will go away. Be careful though, if your tamagotchi gets to old they will change into an oldtimer.(the Matchmaker) Its better to choose the yes button if you want to carry on you generation.

The matchmaker will come anytime between the years or 5-9 (approx may vary a little)

The time slots it comes is at:

|10:30|3:00|7:00|

|-Am- |-PM-|-PM-|

-------------------

As stated above, when it comes, press button [a] or . It will immediatly ask "love" and wIll give you two options "yes" or "no"

If you wish to continue with another generation, select "yes"

You will then be paired with another Tamagotchi, Fireworks will follow after that. Then you will have a new Tamagotchi egg!

//Haze

First off 48 hours after your tama has turned adult you will start to get visits from the matchmaker. Not sure of the times but your tama will beep when she arrives. Press the B button and at her side will be a tamgotchi and then it will say "love?" With the options of Yes or no. If you click yes you will be paired with that tama and then get a baby. If you select no nothing will happen and she will go away. Be careful though, if your tamagotchi gets to old they will change into an oldtimer.(the Matchmaker) Its better to choose the yes button if you want to carry on you generation.
Thank you! you helped sooooo much. I was waiting for the matchmaker! Now i just have to figure out how to mate them! :D

Whoa!! How do u guys know all of this stuff??? Like the times she comes and like, I'v never turned into an old tymer, but I want to!! I don't want to mess up my generations though!! I'm on my 6th!! Can you still have a baby after turning into an old tymer??

Whoa!! How do u guys know all of this stuff??? Like the times she comes and like, I'v never turned into an old tymer, but I want to!! I don't want to mess up my generations though!! I'm on my 6th!! Can you still have a baby after turning into an old tymer??
Yes you can, but you can only mate with another oldtimer of the oppisite gender (You can't use the matchmake for oldtimers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back