whos ur bully? who bullys u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
is there any 1 that has been bullyed before? how was it like?

well me this will gave me a big brose because she hit me on my arm,and also she ows me 8$!!!!

i hate her! shes so meAN 2 me!

I'm too tall to have a bullly - lol!

Maybe you should tell someone about your bully. She could do something far worse if you don't. :(

actually i've had 2 bullys(sp?). they called me and my best friend gay...and we're NOT! the 1 bully WAS one of my best friends but then when i started hanging out with this other girl (now my best friend) she got jealous and started calling us gay for some reason. i HATE her! and the other girl that called us gay! now she doesn't talk to me but i don't mind! lol it sucked for me that she called me gay because now i'm not very good friends with the people in my class last year (i was in preIB so we were together for a long time) and i miss them sooo much! even the boys cuz they were so stupid! lol :(

actually i've had 2 bullys(sp?). they called me and my best friend gay...and we're NOT! the 1 bully WAS one of my best friends but then when i started hanging out with this other girl (now my best friend) she got jealous and started calling us gay for some reason. i HATE her! and the other girl that called us gay! now she doesn't talk to me but i don't mind! lol it sucked for me that she called me gay because now i'm not very good friends with the people in my class last year (i was in preIB so we were together for a long time) and i miss them sooo much! even the boys cuz they were so stupid! lol :(
regards on the last part.........

Your Bullying right now!

r u a boy? if u r...ignore...if u r not say that u r guy cause u like boys!!!!

Hate is a strong word.

My advice is-

1) Don't stoop down to their level. If you do, you have nothing to complain about because you would be just like them.

2) Talk to an adult about your problem. Whether if be verbal or physical bullying, someone needs to know about it.

3) *Try* to talk it out with the person. Some people just won't listen and others may not even know what they are doing is hurting you. If you talk about it with them and they don't want to listen, there's another point for you in trying to defend yourself. Why? Because if you go to a counselor/principal/trusted adult, and say you tried to talk it out, they can see you are serious about your issue.

4) Just try to stay away. If your route to math class because you know the bully is always hanging around the area you go through, go another way. You will be helping yourself not it a- get bullied by them, b- strike back. You should tell your teacher what's going on and explain you have to change to a longer route than before.

I am not bullied, I just get annoying kids who think it's funny to call a person short.

They can laugh all they want because they are the insucure people who have to make fun of others to try to bring themselves up.

regards on the last part.........

Your Bullying right now!
how am i bullying right now??? and even yesenia said she hates the people that were bullying her. B) (i'm am not arguing with u i'm just saying)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate is a strong word.
My advice is-

1) Don't stoop down to their level. If you do, you have nothing to complain about because you would be just like them.

2) Talk to an adult about your problem. Whether if be verbal or physical bullying, someone needs to know about it.

3) *Try* to talk it out with the person. Some people just won't listen and others may not even know what they are doing is hurting you. If you talk about it with them and they don't want to listen, there's another point for you in trying to defend yourself. Why? Because if you go to a counselor/principal/trusted adult, and say you tried to talk it out, they can see you are serious about your issue.

4) Just try to stay away. If your route to math class because you know the bully is always hanging around the area you go through, go another way. You will be helping yourself not it a- get bullied by them, b- strike back. You should tell your teacher what's going on and explain you have to change to a longer route than before.

I am not bullied, I just get annoying kids who think it's funny to call a person short.

They can laugh all they want because they are the insucure people who have to make fun of others to try to bring themselves up.
i did talk to my mom AND dad about it! they said ignore her and if she still does that to u do it right back! or in other words if she says that stuff to u say it back to her...but i just ignore her. and i'm not complaining and i'm not arguing B)

how am i bullying right now??? and even yesenia said she hates the people that were bullying her. B)
Either-

1) Because you said you 'HATED' these girls, becuase hate is very strong. If you say you hate someone, you are more likly to strike back at them- stooping to their leel. If you realize that they are the ones needing to be sorry for, because they are trying to pull themselves up by pulling you down, then you will more likely act more mature in the situation instead of becoming like them.

or

2) You called the guys stupid, which is verbal bullying if they hear it or not.

i did talk to my mom AND dad about it! they said ignore her and if she still does that to u do it right back! or in other words if she says that stuff to u say it back to her...but i just ignore her. and i'm not complaining and i'm not arguing B)
That's good!!!

The only time you should strike back is if they physicaly are trying to hurt you. I'm not saying don't defend yourself when they are saying mean things, but just don't call them hurtful words back. If it starts getting anymore serious, they can shoot back that you did/said the same things as them.

Just think before you speak and act. :(

It'll get cha far in life!

Either-1) Because you said you 'HATED' these girls, becuase hate is very strong. If you say you hate someone, you are more likly to strike back at them- stooping to their leel. If you realize that they are the ones needing to be sorry for, because they are trying to pull themselves up by pulling you down, then you will more likely act more mature in the situation instead of becoming like them.

or

2) You called the guys stupid, which is verbal bullying if they hear it or not.
no i didn't mean "stupid" litterally (sp?)! i meant stupid like funny and doing stuff to make the class laugh! sorry if u took it the wrong way...i didn't mean it like that. B) and i meant JUST the boys in my class last year...not ALL boys.

no i didn't mean "stupid" litterally (sp?)! i meant stupid like funny and doing stuff to make the class laugh! sorry if u took it the wrong way...i didn't mean it like that. B)
Yeah, I'm not to sure on how they ment you are bullying.

They might reply back clearing up their post later.

Not really, Except on the bus. But the boy got in huge trouble (He tried to strangle me, he made fun of my for reading Manga, and hit me alot) Now he goes to his home High School

Otherwise nope, people dont mess with my for the fact I act to mental.

Not really, Except on the bus. But the boy got in huge trouble (He tried to strangle me, he made fun of my for reading Manga, and hit me alot) Now he goes to his home High School
Otherwise nope, people dont mess with my for the fact I act to mental.
he tried to STRANGLE u?! wow! why would he do that?! i would put a restraining order against him! lol just kidding. but that's like, serious!

what if YOU r the bully? (hahahaha) just kidding. i have never been bullied, or been a bully... i hope.

Yes, I am bullied.... it's a girl who trys to steal my best friend (RabbitDog) away from me, and makes up lies about me.... :p

Well I'm not being bullied anymore,

but i used to be bullied a little in gr. 7 and 8.

I remember when i was in gr.7 this girl

from my class talked to me on MSN and

said: "Hey Beaver what's up"

And i was like: "What the heck..., why are you

calling me that."

Then she just logged off. Which made me pretty

mad.

Then in gr.8 there was this guy that teased me from

time to time about my teeth. But that's all

pretty much stopped now. (Thank god)

I have been bullied for hating deodourant (it's an aerosol and it makes me choke...) they sprayed me a lot but then they got into trouble for breaking the bolt on the door of the toilet cubicle I was in (for my own safety-I didn't want to be getting changed for PE with them choking me to death with aerosol just for hating the stuff...) and having me trapped in there, but being small for my age I was able to slide out under the raised walls.

right now a couple of people have noticed that I have a tamagotchi and are coming up to me and mocking me (they say they have tamas too but they make terrible mistakes (as far as I can tell one said his tama was a "harry the happy hamster" or some thing along those lines) I try to avoid them...

I have been bullied for hating deodourant (it's an aerosol and it makes me choke...) they sprayed me a lot but then they got into trouble for breaking the bolt on the door of the toilet cubicle I was in (for my own safety-I didn't want to be getting changed for PE with them choking me to death with aerosol just for hating the stuff...) and having me trapped in there, but being small for my age I was able to slide out under the raised walls.
right now a couple of people have noticed that I have a tamagotchi and are coming up to me and mocking me (they say they have tamas too but they make terrible mistakes (as far as I can tell one said his tama was a "harry the happy hamster" or some thing along those lines) I try to avoid them...
aaawwww that's mean! and sometimes stuff like that (like perfume cuz i'm a girl) makes me sick cuz it's really strong. but i also ca't stand the smell of some men's colone(sp?) and this one time at my bus stop this kid ryan that goes to my school and is at my bus stop came over and sprayed colone(sp?) by us... (we have this thing at my bus stop where boys stand on 1 side and girls stand on the other) none of the girls (including me) like the smell of that stuff. we started yelling at him and he just laughed at us! lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back