whos watched the movie *The Grudge*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i never seen it but i heard its really scary, is it??? ive only seen small bits of it with the girl has her hair in her face and that already freaked me out!

I saw a part of that horrible movie at my friends house and it was scarier than heck. There was this one guy trapped in a room with no door (I know, I know, thats weird) and then...A GHOST GRABBED HIS ARM AND STARTED FLINGING HIM AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: IT WAS SO FREAKIN' SCARY THAT I PEED IN MY PANTS! :eek: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: NO LIE!! Several other people covered their eyes and whined. :( :(

This first time I saw it, I thought it was scary. Only because something about it creeped me out, especially this part where this girl's bottom lip is gone, that just freaked me out xD I was 10 so blah. But then a few months later at 4 am, it was on TNT so I watched it. It wasn't so scary to me that time.

I guess it just depends how you take horror films. If you're a horror film fan, then no it's not scary, if you don't watch them too often, then yes it kind of is.

It was kinda scary. But it could have been scarier if the people hadn't gone the easy route and made the movie PG-13.

I like the original movie Ju-On better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was kinda scary. But it could have been scarier if the people hadn't gone the easy route and made the movie PG-13.
I like the original movie Ju-On better.
Ju-On is cool, I actually watched Ju-On and Ju-On2 the other day.

Anyways, I don't think The Grudge is that scary. Then again, I have a bias opinion, since I never really get scared with movies.

I guess it can be pretty frightening though, because that's what the movie was made for - to be scary.

Omygoodness. Funny story. I've only seen The Grudge 3, and the acting is horrible (yes, it is. Even I can act like that chick with the broken bones. Done it tons of times.) but it's only scary if you're around people who will freak you out. That's why I got scared. (Actually, because somebody knocked on the door in a scary part)

So I had two sleepness nights.

It depends on your age.

My two older cousins were like whatever, it's not scary.

I was scared for two nights.

My sister is still freaked out from watching it two weeks ago.

I guess it can be scary--depending on how easily you get scared.

Confusing?

I loved it. I love getting scared, so it was awesome.

Ju-On was better, but the originals are always better.

I'm not a fan of scary movies I can't even watch Pirates of the caribean, I am weird, aren't I? Some G movies I even hate like Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella because I hate it when they kiss, and I hate seeing people get tortured. I AM WEIRD, AREN'T I?!

^ No, of course not. Everybody's different.

You'd probably have to tie me down to a chair and tape my eyelids open to get me to watch a horror movie. xD I enjoy action-y movies, though. Hence the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars loving part of me. :3

that movie was scary! it was just as scary as that nicktoons battle for volcano island movie i watched! In the movie timmy was screaming in pain. and there was a sence in the gruge where someone was screaming in piano too! but timmys was louder!

I really love horror stuff. Watching blood splatter around makes me giddy, and I cheer on the murderes in every movie.

The more newer the scary movies are, more the disgusting it is.. A lot of people often get fear mixed up with disgust. There's commercials for you. Hyping things up.

The only part that scared me was when see was walking in the hallway and that camara(Sp?) was video tapeing her and see looked right into it all of the sudden.

That made me jump. xD But, overall it wasn't that scary.

it was alright. it wasent scary at all. lol. I dont know how anyone would find it scary. it was dumb

Latest posts

Back