Whos your fave Bratz character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i forgot to put Bryce and Meygan.Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I also forgot Byron and Cade

Of course Yasmin.

Oh my gosh why has half of the votes gone to Cloe. I mean, the whole reason why they made bratz was to make different cultures. Everyone thinks that CLoe is the main character! She isn't Yasmin is!!!!

And anyway the person who made bratz his daughter Jasmine is based on Yasmin. Yasmin is the best. She has to be included in every collection he stated.

No offence but Cloe looks horribly ugly with her bleached blonde hair all the time.

I like Cloe but why does she get all the votes?

Give them to Sasha or Jade.

ANd people ou don't have to like the main character.

Or the leading person of the group.

Like who you really like. A bratz that can relate to you.

And it is nice once in a while to see people liking a character that barely comes in any of the collections.

Like pretty tanned Vinessa or beautiful Maribel. It is nice to see people like them as their fave.

I'm glad to see Jade got the other half of Cloe's cake.

Take my advice.

:(

Mametchi_Tama. :(

Of course Yasmin.Oh my gosh why has half of the votes gone to Cloe. I mean, the whole reason why they made bratz was to make different cultures. !Everyone thinks that CLoe is the main character! She isn't Yasmin is!!!!

And anyway the person who made bratz his daughter Jasmine is based on Yasmin. Yasmin is the best. She has to be included in every collection he stated.

No offence but Cloe looks horribly ugly with her bleached blonde hair all the time.

And it is nice once in a while to see people liking a character that barely comes in any of the collections.

Like pretty tanned Vinessa or beautiful Maribel. It is nice to see people like them as their fave.

Take my advice.

^_^

Mametchi_Tama. :huh:
You know you said "Give them to Sasha and Jade"?You dont have to!

Cloe has the most votes.So what?

Its there desision.

You know you said "No offence but Cloe looks horribly ugly with her bleached blonde hair all the time"?She is NOT!!

You know you said "Yasmin is the best"?She dosent HAVE to be the best

You know you said"I like Cloe but why does she get all the votes?" Because people like her.

I hope that answers your questions! ;) ;) B)

Missana256.

Stop being so mean!!!

*mimic stuck uo voice* Cloe has the most votes, so what!

No... you are wrong.

Thats injustice to bratz fans all around the world. They weren't meant to make Cloe. Jasmine Laarian was really kind and said, ''I think we should make a blonde brat.''

I like Cloe. I just said her BLEACHED blonde hair looks ugly! Bleached! Not all the time.

I said Yasmin is the best to me! I mean Yasmin is my vote!

People don't like Cloe. I bet YOU put all the votes on her multiple times. I know what people are like. Everyone says, buy a blonde, buy a barbie. Thats even become a slogan. They like culture bratz, like sasha, jade, and yasmin.

But I do like Cloe. Shes my second fave.

I'm just saying.

And it doesn't answer my questions.

So nikina.

Thats answered yours.

Hee HEE!

mametchi_tama!!chill out and stop overreacting!!!everyone has their favourites.and you don't say who everyone likes.so how would you like it if i told you to like memetchi instead of mametchi.or to make an account with the name maikko 4 life!!!.so therefore you NEVER tell people who/what to like.

I voted Yasmin, but it's a close call between Yasmin, Chloe and Sasha! (I spell Cloe with an L!) And I don't think there's anything wrong with Cloe being popular, mametchi_tama.

Of course Yasmin.Oh my gosh why has half of the votes gone to Cloe. I mean, the whole reason why they made bratz was to make different cultures. Everyone thinks that CLoe is the main character! She isn't Yasmin is!!!!

Take my advice.

:ph34r:

Mametchi_Tama.  :wacko:
Umm..there's no main character..theyre all the main characters, not just Yasmin. And you can't just say Yasmin is the best because you like her..she isnt. And most people voted Cloe because they like her and she IS pretty. Not just because they think she's the main character. And if you're like me, you want to see more blonde Bratz! They all have brown hair! Soooo boring!

PS: you know the thing you said about relating to them? Meh. I can't relate to any of them because theyre all showoffs. lolz. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back