Who's your favorite Band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh. See for yourself.

My Chemical Romance, Disturbed, Escape The Fate, Secondhand Serenade, All Time Low, Automatic Loveletter, HIM, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, The Cab, Panic! at the Disco, Hawthorne Heights, Breaking Benjamin, Dashboard Confessional, Medic Driod, Hellogoodbye, Boys Like Girls, Phone Calls From Home, Love She Wrote, Every Avenue, Day, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Bullet For My Valentine, +44, Blink 182, The Fold, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, The Used, Soasin, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Cobra Starship, The Hush Sound, Tatu, Angels and Airwaves, Avenged Sevenfold, 30 Seconds to Mars, Bring Me The Horizon, Stereo Skyline, Nickasaur!, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Blaqk Year, Mudvayne, and more.

Oh dear. ._.

The following that are in your current list are not ROCK or HEAVY METAL:

Nirvana are a 20th century pop band

Cascada is no whre near rock or metal, it's a Eurotrance band V_V

Fall Out Boy are a POWER POP band and formed in 2001

Jonas Brothers are a POP band and aren't even worthy of being mentioned when they were formed.

Slipknot are a NU METAL band that formed in 1995.

Linkin Park are a RAP METAL that formed in 1996

I dont know what list your looking at, but Nirvana is not a pop band. The sound is way to heavy for that genre. It's grunge, which is a type of alternative/rock.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Hmm...

Dance Gavin Dance, Slipknot, Blessthefall, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Devil Wears Prada, Emarosa, Sky Eats Airplane, Bring Me The Horizon, and Chiodos.

O:< I don't care if those don't fit your genre. o_O;

Lostprophets, most definitely =)

But i do love Linkin Park, Zebrahead, Paramore, The Used... and about a million more bands in whatever rock/metal genre you feel like sticking them in to...

x

Flyleaf is my band! But of the ones on there, Evanescence. I like Linkin Park too.

I don't really like bands, I'm more of a singer person, but my favorite band is Metro Station. Although I don't really like their song "shake it".

Wow. Like, half of that list is people I love. But, of course, I choose FOB. xP

On that list I like:

Linkin Park

Daughtry

Fall Out Boy

The All American Rejects

Cascada (They're rock? xD)

Nickelback

Should'a had My Chemical Romance on there, but, oh well. :]

~Mew

Real rock comes from the oldies xDD

Led Zeppelin

Aerosmith

Heart

Guns 'n' Roses

Pearl Jam

Iron Maiden

Van Halen

And so many more!!! That's the kind of rock I'm really into, but I like newer alternative rock and punk, too

Evanescence

Paramore

Flyleaf

Hey Monday

PATD

MCR

But, those bands will never be proper rock to me, but I do love them :3

Latest posts

Back