Who's you're fave author?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your fave?

• Terry Pratchett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enid Blyton

• J.K. Rowling

• Jacquline Wilson

• d*** King Smith

• All of the above

• None of the above (Tell me in reply who it is)

• I like pie

• Who are they?

• What's an author?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LIKE PIE AND CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!AND I LIKE SINGING!!!!!AND I LIKE CHOCOLATE!YEAH!!!!WOOHOO!!!!

~babygotchi

It comes out next summer. Or so iv'e heard...........
She hsn't even finished it yet. In england, you can choose an ending to help her out. I think she'll kill Harry off, as it's the last book

I'm a fan of Harry Potter books, so I voted J.K. Rowling! BTW: I finally got the tital of her next Harry Potter book! Its Harry Potter, Death's Hallow. Its the last book in the whole series! I can't wait to read it when it comes out! YAY! :lol:
It gonna be called 'Deathly Hallows'

mine are:

enid blyton

jk rowling

jaculine wilson :lol:

i have read all the hary potter book and the new one i on ts way :D

i have read all the enid blyton ( secret 7 and famouse 5)

Hey! I love Terry Pratchett too! My avorite book by him is "The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents"!

I also love Tamora Pierce - I've read all 25 books of hers! PLUS I can name everyone of them! I'm a total Tammy FREAK!!!

By the way, mimitchigirl2000 is right, the name of the new Harry Potter is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm..Why did you block out d*** King Smiths name

Oh I see you class that as unapropriate..Well It's just a name

anyway I like J.R.R Tolkin

Stephan king

Philip paulman

and many more really too amny to name

Ha! If this kid Riley in my class was on Tamatalk, he wouldve chosen I Like Pie. He is OBSESSED with pie, purple, squirrels and muffins. He is just--strange!!!!!!!

Anyway, I like Pam Munoz Ryan best cuz she's the author of my favorite book! Actually that book's my favorite book and I havent even finished reading it yet!!!!! But, Im almost done and I get the story.

I don't like any of them most I've never heard of. Now fave authors um... oh... Eoin Colfer (saic Owen) author of the Artemis Fowl series um...Lemony snicket author of a series of unfortunate events which was the second worst movie ever in my opinion (first was cats & dogs ugh...). There are many authors who's paticular series I have liek but not there other books if they had any like Garth Nix and the Old Kingdom series. Also William Nicholson's Fire song trilogy and Philip Paulman's His dark material trilogy.

P.S. There is at least one book of Eoin Colfers I haven't read.

My fave author used to be Jk.Rowling but now its erin hunter, my favorite book series (just started reading like last week) Warriors!

=D I [SIZE=30pt]LOVE[/SIZE] Christopher Paloni!!!!!!! I also like Diana Win Jones (cant spell her name), the person who wrote kikis delivery service, Erin hunter (actually three ppl), and I somewhat like Jk rowling

Mine is none of the above cuz I like R.L Stine he writes goosebump books
=\ personally, i think that goosebumps are a mild horror series.

i do like horror, however. my favorite readings of horror are short stories, so i dont remember all the authors.

who do i like.. hmm..

i like Agatha Christie.

stephen king. ive actually only read one of his books but it was really good XD

erin hunter is good, i suppose. ive read the first series..

i love amazing maurice and his educated rodents. that was a great book that i read a long time ago.

also, theres this GREAT book called silverlance. however ive never seen it in stores, someone gave it to me. but, if you see it, read it. its a great fantasy piece for those of you who like fantasy.

wow, long post for someone who doesnt read all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back