wht the!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the V3 that's the problem here, it's the battery. You just got a bum battery, that's all. It was probably old or defective when they put it in there. It happens sometimes.

Get a new battery and your tama will be fine.

[SIZE=8pt] ITs not really a big deal.... batterys can be duds sometimes. my tama's ran out of batterys 3 weeks after i got them and i just hit radio shack and they have lasted me for a REALLY long time.... so.... i hope that a new battery helps. [/SIZE] :) :D :eek:

no la. if its less than a month you can bring it back saying the battery didnt last long if it only lasted for less than 30 days. they'll probably give you a new battery or a new tamagotchi. because thats how its like in toys r us. x.X

You don't have to do that! I had a v1 and it was on 6th generation and I was able to buy a new battery. I also had a v2 which ran out of batteries two minutes after I opened it but when I looked it was because I kept sticking the tab in! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back