why aren't these tamagotchis ageing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie6319

Reaction score
:) Hi, we got four tamagotchi's and none of them seem to be ageing. Still say 0 days old. Had the one for a few weeks and the others for 3 days. They are all at the child stage. What are we doing wrong??? They are well looked after. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, well it takes one day for a toddler to change it to a teenager and takes 3 days for a teenager to turn into an adult. The only explanation is that ytou have been pausing then a lot. When you pause your tama is stops it's growth and it doesn't grow as quick! :)

well to make sure your precious tamas arent broken try asking around this site or ask someone who's an expert...i just dont want your tamas to break...im a tama saver and thats my job...if you have any more questions at all just pm me and ill gladly help you..remember,a healthy tama is your first priority...

:) Hi, they haven't been paused for long periods of time, the time on them does seem to be slow and I have to keep altering it , also the dates don't seem to change on them. Thought we just had one that was faulty but find it strange that the other 3 are doing the same. Just want them to change from 0 age.

I have a hunch...did you debug the tamagotchi? Sometimes when you do that it makes the time go haywire. nless the Tama is broken but I dont think it is. Are you sure you did'nt leave it on puase by accident? I sometimes do that and it gets me so upset becuse I know that I just screwed up its life cycle. And sometimes I dont notice it because I keep my tamas in my bag sometimes and when I sit down it puase and un pauses because of the bag making pressure on the specific keys....

:) Hi, don't think it's been going into pause without me knowing, everything else is working ok on it, just the age not moving on. Just had to change the time again on all four cause they had lost hours over the day. Haven't debugged any of them, hadn't even heard of that till I found this site today. All the ones our friends have got all age, just seems to be ours that don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back