Why arn't they evloving!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catlover5853

Reaction score
I have 1 v.4, 2 v.4.5s, 1 v.5. NONE OF THEM ARE EVOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: I just got new batteries for v.4 and it evolved into a child so all of them are kids! They are all ,like, stuck in the evolving process! Is this normal?

P.S Yes, I have droped them but only from a short distance off the ground.

Everyone complains about this. It takes 2 days for v5 child to teen, and with the others, it took 1 day, or a litte more. I was trying to get my v4 to eveolve by shaking it saying Evolve, You should try that. :(

Baby -> Child = One hour

Child -> Teen = 24 hours (1 day)

Teen -> Adult = 72 hours (3 days)

Adult -> Oldie = 144 hours (6 days)

That is a mini-guide that shows the time period it takes for the evolution process. For an example, a baby evolves into a child after one hour. After that one hour, it will evolve into a Teen in 24 hours, and so on.

Remember -- pausing your tamagotchi will make the evolution process halt. :(

Good guide, Tama*Lover. I'd just like to expand on that.

v4s take a little less time to evolve, their growth is the same as the v1-v3's growth (it's in Tama*Lover's post) but it takes only 48 hours for a teen to evolve into an adult.

Also, v1-v4.5s can mate by communication 24 hours after evolving into an adult. To get the matchmaker to visit, v1-v4.5s must be 72 hours into the adult stage.

Here is the v5's growth:

Baby -> Child: 1 hour

Child -> Teenager: 48 hours

Teenager -> Adult: 48 hours

Being able to mate: 48 hours after evolving into an adult

Resetting and downloading may make the growth process a bit slower, though I am not completely sure.

Thanks but the problem is all together I have left them off pause for mor then24 hrs.-48hrs. (They are all kids) So is there any cheat to get them to evolve? (Is my v.5 sopose to evolve when it reaches 100% bonding. Mine is 100% I found a cheat) :D :nyatchi: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

A v5 will evolve when the time is right, regardless of how high the bonding is.

There is no cheat to get them to evolve, unless you count debugging, which I don't recommend. Maybe it's not quite 48 hours yet... maybe it's only 47!

(Is my v.5 sopose to evolve when it reaches 100% bonding. Mine is 100% I found a cheat) :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:
No, the Bonding Level is just how Bonded you are with your Tamagotchi.

Baby -> Child = One hour

Child -> Teen = 24 hours (1 day)

Teen -> Adult = 72 hours (3 days)

Adult -> Oldie = 144 hours (6 days)

Yep, that is a great guide, Tama*Lover.

And don't pause your Tamagotchis. That way it will take longer.

Best Wishes

barky

You should always wait awhile before worrying because they haven't evolved.

Wait at least 3 or 4 days before you start asking for help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back