why bother

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bontio2perfect

Reaction score
Why bother when you know whts going to happen when your baby brother or sister gets a hold of that tamagotchi. Even if your extremaly carful they will find it,it just so happened to happen to me and well i had to get a new one. So I say why bother because without a doubt you will be going to be geting a new one if they get a hold of it.so if u read this you are very smart and along with let your parents well thankyou for your attion.

This is a very spammy topic. I can see you are new. Please read the Rules and Regulations of TamaTalk before posting. This probably would go better in 'WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?'. But, that's okay because you are new. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

As for your topic, luckily I don't have any younger siblings. So I don't have to worry.

GotchiGirl96

Sorry but,

YES that should be on "What's on your mind"

feel free to message me

BY THE GOTCHI GIRL96 STOP BEING SUCH A NERD!

RULES ARE FOR FOOLS

JUST KIDDING ;)

cool :D

Top Tip for Tama Users with very young / baby brothers or sisters:

If you need to leave your Tama unattended and are worried about little ones getting them and breaking them ...

hide your Tama, high up on a shelf out of reach and out of sight...

works every time.... :blink:

Why bother when you know whts going to happen when your baby brother or sister gets a hold of that tamagotchi. Even if your extremaly carful they will find it,it just so happened to happen to me and well i had to get a new one. So I say why bother because without a doubt you will be going to be geting a new one if they get a hold of it.so if u read this you are very smart and along with let your parents well thankyou for your attion.
I advise you put it somewhere up high so they can't reach. Make sure it isn't easy to notice, either. I put mine behind the CD player. :blink: Nobody, not even my parents, can find my tama that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back