why can't I buy things in my shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

totallypammy17

Reaction score
OK, it's been quite worrying for me so I think I'd juz pop in and ask. I couldn't buy things in my V3 shop lately, it's been wrong for about 3 days now. I dunno wat's wrong tho, I juz know that it won't let me buy ANYTHING!!!

if this is a stupid question, I'm sorry, but I dunno the answer so if anyone knows plz help!!!

thanx!!! :mimitchi:

your item list must be full that happed to me once :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

How many points have you saved? If you don't have any or don't have enough for the item it woun't let you get anything. You get points by playing games with your tamagotchi.

I hav 9999 points (limit amount in other words) but thanx anyway. I am not sure about the items tho cuz I alredy hav 32 items in my list but how do i delete items?

To delete items (V3's have a limit of 32 item slots, 15 meal (4 default, 11 open) and 15 snack (4 default, 11 open) slots), select the 'book' icon and proceed as if you were selecting a present to wrap: choose 'food' or 'item', and when you arrive at the screen for the food/item you wish to delete, press the B button ONCE to select it (the screen shows a present with 'wrap?' underneath); press A to display a trashcan with 'trash?' at the bottom, then press B to delete the item. A less involved way of making space is to eat food or use a single-/limited-use item.

If your lists (food, items, or both) are full, you will also have difficulty connecting with another Tamagotchi ('sorry!! list full' will be displayed when selecting 'present' mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back