Why can't I get a job? (v 4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

browniedgrl74

Reaction score
My tamagotchi's mom never got a job because she never went to work. But she had a baby named Grey and I took him to work all the time. Now, when he was about to get a job, the dude didn't even show up, just like what happened with his mom!! What is going on here? If the parents are unemployed does it spell doom for the child?

Nazotchi delivers your [!] after 72 un-paused hours after it evolves into an adult. If you still don't get it, think about these questions: have you dropped it lately, got a bit of water on it, debugged it, or bought it off of eBay? Glitches also occur when your battery is running low. :huh:

sometimes if there skill points arent high enoughthey cant get jobs mine cant either hope i helped

You can't just go to work, you have to get a job from the (!) letter after you graduate from school. Then you pick a job and THEN when you go to work, you can play the games.

Yes, you can not get a job straight away. You need to of been an adult for 72 un-paused hours, if you did pause your tamagotchi in those hours then it might take a while longer. Have you recieved the (!) letter in the post for the job?

TamaDanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back