WHY DANNY!?! WHY!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsquestions

Reaction score
Ok. So my Tamagotchi (Maskotchi :rolleyes: ) was sleeping with it's baby. But suddenly, half an hour later, HE WAS GONE! The baby was all alone!! What HAPPENED!

(P.S.

I named the baby Tichu :blink: )

It is completely normal for the parent to leave its baby after a certain ammount of hours it has been with the baby.

Then it leaves the baby for you to raise, and the process of raising a Tamagotchi starts all over again. :D

Mintydreams7 is right The parent will leave the baby after 2 days for you to raise at night the parent will leave so you can start another Tama cycle.

That means you've had both tamas for 24 hours unpaused. After that, the next time it's midnight (unpaused) it leaves and you start the new generation. What did you think would happen?

Whew! I thought it was a bad thing. But, I have 2 more questions though.

1) One of the creatures i owned had a baby with my friends. then it died, but the baby wasn't there. What happened?

2)Does the 24 hour rule work with v4.5s to? Because hers had the babys, and she's had her baby for 3 weeks now, and she pauses it ALOT.

Whew! I thought it was a bad thing. But, I have 2 more questions though. 1) One of the creatures i owned had a baby with my friends. then it died, but the baby wasn't there. What happened?

2)Does the 24 hour rule work with v4.5s to? Because hers had the babys, and she's had her baby for 3 weeks now, and she pauses it ALOT.
1) That has happened to me before as well. I think that since the parent is still the character on your tama, when it dies its things are erased so thus its baby is gone. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

2) I think that tamas only count time for things to happen to the tama ( growth, mail, restroom, hunger, or moods) so if you pause it, the time will only be counted that the tama wasn't on pause, o matter how long it is on pause.

Paused tamas take twice as long to age as it was paused. Tell your friend to stop pausing it and it will resume normal activity. I know someone who thought it was normal to have a baby for a MONTH. That's how bad pausing is.

It is said that, if your baby tamagotchi is now 10, they leave her/him alone....

Or it's your responsibility to take care your baby,

since the father is ready to be alone from now on.... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back