Why did I get a 'horrible care' tamagotchi evolution?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snuffy

Reaction score
I had a teenager and I looked after her really well apart from like...an hour in the morning and that was it. I played games with her ALL DAY, made sure she was fed (but not fat) made sure I praised her when she practised and let her play every so often, we went out, shopping and everything and she still turned out to be a horrible care tama according to the growth chart D: What did I do wrong? Did that one hour really ruin the whole thing?

I had a teenager and I looked after her really well apart from like...an hour in the morning and that was it. I played games with her ALL DAY, made sure she was fed (but not fat) made sure I praised her when she practised and let her play every so often, we went out, shopping and everything and she still turned out to be a horrible care tama according to the growth chart D: What did I do wrong? Did that one hour really ruin the whole thing?

it depends on what version you have. because you said practiced, i guess we're talking about a v6 music star. for this you may not have enough skill points to get a good character, or maybe there was to much stress.

If this is a v6... Skills points (as far as I know) do not matter when getting certain characters.

Stress, currently is it not known if this is related to evolutions either.

According to what I have read (and my own v6), it matters on the hearts at time of evolution.

If you have four or less hearts total (happy and hungry combined) I think there is a chance you will get horrible care character.

This recently happened, One of my v6 had 5 hearts (2 happy, 3 hungry)

The other had 4 hearts (1 happy, 3 hungry) at evolution time.

First Evolved into Mametchi... the other into Tosakatchi.

Do you remember how many hearts were filled when she evolved? That would help...

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
well one time i took really good care of it like really good and it still evolved into a good care so you have to stik to it like glue as in if it looses just one heart hunger or happy feed it or play with it to get a perfect care or a good care ect. Hope it helped ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back