Why did i get banned from another fourm? (not here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSmashBrothersYAY!

Reaction score
(DOES NOT TAKE PLACE ON TAMATALK) ok, well it all started when i posted a how i met your mother fan club because i was bored, and people said: "WOAH!!! sorry but, reported." then another person says "LOL enjoy your ban! LOLBYE!!!" I dont really understand why they banned me, i think its because they think ive been trolling there fourm but they dont know i have autism, i get sorta annoying alot, and my frienc likes to go into my accounts and spam them :hitodetchi: And BTW: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER ISNT RATED 18+!!! ITS RATED PG!!!

Gaia perhaps?

Gaia people are getting really annouying. See something they don't like or they get bored. They push the report button. (Like reporting screen names and such...)

Well, obviously thats not a good forum if the moderators on there are so poor at there job that they ban people for the stupidest reason. My advice would be to completly avoid the forum and go on another one, or stick to this one.

From what you say other ppl were reporting your topic because it was inappropriate for that site. It seems reasonable to assume that if you were posting stuff that is inappropriate for a site you could expect to get a ban... it has absolutely nothing to do with autism - it has everything to do with following site rules - just because you might think the rules are stupid doesn't mean you can ignore them or break them :eek:

If you get banned from posting on a forum without an explanation from a moderator, maybe you should email the admin of that site and ask why you were banned...

Gaia perhaps?
Gaia people are getting really annouying. See something they don't like or they get bored. They push the report button. (Like reporting screen names and such...)
YES. I got banned on my old account from gaia, and i had about 296,000 gold and a bunch of fully evolved evolving items and stuff. I was so pi**ed. I have a new account now though.... I still have no idea why i was reported, i never did anything wrong i swear.

(DOES NOT TAKE PLACE ON TAMATALK) ok, well it all started when i posted a how i met your mother fan club because i was bored, and people said: "WOAH!!! sorry but, reported." then another person says "LOL enjoy your ban! LOLBYE!!!" I dont really understand why they banned me, i think its because they think ive been trolling there fourm but they dont know i have autism, i get sorta annoying alot, and my frienc likes to go into my accounts and spam them :eek: And BTW: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER ISNT RATED 18+!!! ITS RATED PG!!!
I think I found the reason.

Who knows what your 'friend' has posted.

Gaia perhaps?
Gaia bans anyone who are 12 and under. If the OP was 12 and under, they must've gotten reported and perma banned for being under aged. Not everyone is bad there. Just there are a few people who act like they are from Chan sites.

I been to worse forums where mods abuse their powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back