Why did I get Wooltchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so101isfun

Reaction score
I took PERFECT care of my tama-go. I never let the happy or hungry go down more than 1 heart. Friendship was all full.

It had 3 training points.

W H Y Y Y Y Y!?

Maybe it's because of the low training points? (Bear in mind that I don't actually know how many training points a Tama-Go can get; I don't own one.)

Training points affect what tama you'd get, or at least i think it does.

@m&hlover: you can get a maximum of 15.

Thank you! ^.^; Yeah, low training points have often gotten me a Wooltchi in other versions, so I'd assume that it's the same thing for the Tama-Go.... :3

It's because of training points... also I think it's called Urutchi. I might be wrong.

Training points don't affect much on the Tama-go I think. I've gotten perfect care characters with 1 training bar and a Necktiechi with a full training bar. I think a lot of it has to do with how many hearts you have in the hungry/happy bar at the time it changes. From my experience care misses affect what teen you get but not what adult you get.

EDIT

Never mind I just ate my own words...... My gen 14 turned into a Marotchi even with full hearts and happy.... Whenever I think I'm right something happens to prove me wrong. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back