Why did my tama turn into a horoyotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocokiwi

Reaction score
The growth chart says that this is not possible, but it happened! anyone have an idea? :furawatchi:

here are her stats when she changed:

hungry and happy hearts: full

training: 8/9 (I think, hard to count the bars)

first skill point row (smiley face): 507

second skill point row (star thingy): 131

third skill point row (fist): 118

I don't understand!! :furawatchi:

Something similar happened to me, my zouritchi evolved into Ura Memetchi, but the growth charts say this is impossible.

Well, they usually go into a different family if you don't take care of it too well. My friend had a Hawainotchi or tooth head guy on her V4, and I told her she would have Gozarutchi, the ninja guy. And a few days later, she told me hers had evolved into .....Minotchi! She asked Tama Zone if it was a glitch, but no one answered and I said its because youre taking too well care of it! Well, probably too much or too less careof your tama is the problem!

I agree with Lilangelbaby1989.

My tamagotchi was originally in the Kuchi family, but then it switched over to the Meme family. As a toddler, it will usually switch over to another family. For instance, if you get the toddler in the Kuchi family it will switch over to the Meme family when it evolves ;)

it changed to horoyotchi because you had to get the second skill point higher (fashion) but you filled the funny poinnts giving you horoyotchi!!!!! hope I helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back