WHY DID YOU JOIN TAMA TALK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHY DID YOU JOIN TAMA TALK???

• I am a big tamagotchi fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to hat with other fans

• I had to

• The onle forum I was aloud to go on

• Other (Feel free to tell why!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Love

Reaction score
Just wonderend why everyone joyned Tama Talk! Please Vote and post your reason!! Thanks!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

~Tama-Love~

I joined when i was really into tamas, though now I never touch them. Still, I know tons about them and I thought I'd be great for helping out people with there tamas.

Back in the old days of 2005, I got my first tamagotchi. I was over excited and then a boy that I hanged with said "Why don't you go on TamaTalk? It's got cheats for your V2." Being excited, I joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined because my friend joined! I think we are the only two ppl in the school who goes to tamatalk! lol. -ZTF

Cause I love tamagotchis, But I never did join the forum til a year later, I was a guest as of June '04, Then I got tired of seeing this so I joined, First as Tamagotchilover, Then I got my own email, So I made meowbark!

Okay guys , can u help me help Matthew out hes a kid that is gonna have a bone marrow transplant soon and they cant find a perfect match . he needs a 6/6 but they only can find a 5/6. well Matthew wants people to visit his web site and its www.alexandmatt.com. he want 500,00 hits before his surgery on JULY 13! ( that means go to the GUEST BOOK and sign it. write a little note of encourage ment or somethin nice and end it with (5/6 in Gods Hands IS PERFECT!)

PLEEZE do this guys ! the kid need help and we dont have much time ! remeber to keep him in ur prayers and PLEEZE sign!

LOVE ur friend- JAMIE JONES

PS : PLEEZE READ FOR MORE INFO BELOW!

One of our Dream Factory kids, MatthewPearl, is in Minnesota awaiting a life-saving bone marrow transplant that is not a perfect match. He and his sister both have Fanconi Anemia, a fatal, geneticdisease, unless intervention, like a transplant, is performed. We completed Alex's dream in 2000 shortly before hertransplant. Alex wanted to swim with the dolphins and went to DiscoveryCove, and Matt wanted to drive the Disney Cruise ship in 2002, and they did!!.

Their website is www.alexandmatt.com Matt wants to get to 500,000 hits on their site before his transplant on July13, and wants everyone to mention how they are "connected" tohim. Could I please send this to all of our chapters and ask them to takea minute to forward a message and ask their members to email Matthew, wishinghim good luck, etc., and telling their state, and connection (Dream Factory)?

Thanks a lot.

Pam Passwater

Alex and Matt have been to Paul Newman'sHole-in-the-Wall camp for three summers. Their situation is pretty grim -Dad lost his job due to cost of second transplant, and the match is only a 5/6,not the desired 6/6. Their family has registered, I think, almost1000,000 additional people in bone marrow drives all over the US and Canada, and of the 4.5 millionregistered donors world-wide, none is a perfect match for Matt

I did because I'm a big fan and I wanted to talk with other big fans!

I love sites like these! :huh:

it is acually and interesting story how i found tamatalk. here it is:

i was looking in my desk and i found my old tama! her name was Lisa and she was 6 years old when i downloaded her. i wad waiting for the matchmaker and got anoyed waiting. so i looked on google to find out then she comes and i found tenniswinner's log! i read it over and over again and really liked it! it helped me a lot! so i signed up at tamatalk. so i would like to thank tenniswinner for me finding tamatalk! ;)

When I got y V3 I went on tamagotchi.com and I went to tama connections and tamatalk was there. I thought it looked cool so I joined. And I have a great time on here!

~Luna~

I joined because I love tamas! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Okay guys , can u help me help Matthew out hes a kid that is gonna have a bone marrow transplant soon and they cant find a perfect match . he needs a 6/6 but they only can find a 5/6. well Matthew wants people to visit his web site and its www.alexandmatt.com. he want 500,00 hits before his surgery on JULY 13! ( that means go to the GUEST BOOK and sign it. write a little note of encourage ment or somethin nice and end it with (5/6 in Gods Hands IS PERFECT!)PLEEZE do this guys ! the kid need help and we dont have much time ! remeber to keep him in ur prayers and PLEEZE sign!

One of our Dream Factory kids, MatthewPearl, is in Minnesota awaiting a life-saving bone marrow transplant that is not a perfect match. He and his sister both have Fanconi Anemia, a fatal, geneticdisease, unless intervention, like a transplant, is performed. We completed Alex's dream in 2000 shortly before hertransplant. Alex wanted to swim with the dolphins and went to DiscoveryCove, and Matt wanted to drive the Disney Cruise ship in 2002, and they did!!.

Their website is www.alexandmatt.com Matt wants to get to 500,000 hits on their site before his transplant on July13, and wants everyone to mention how they are "connected" tohim. Could I please send this to all of our chapters and ask them to takea minute to forward a message and ask their members to email Matthew, wishinghim good luck, etc., and telling their state, and connection (Dream Factory)?

Thanks a lot.

Pam Passwater

Alex and Matt have been to Paul Newman'sHole-in-the-Wall camp for three summers. Their situation is pretty grim -Dad lost his job due to cost of second transplant, and the match is only a 5/6,not the desired 6/6. Their family has registered, I think, almost1000,000 additional people in bone marrow drives all over the US and Canada, and of the 4.5 millionregistered donors world-wide, none is a perfect match for Matt
Sorry to say this, but this is out of topic! Can you start your own new topic about it Thanks!!! :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~

Okay guys , can u help me help Matthew out hes a kid that is gonna have a bone marrow transplant soon and they cant find a perfect match . he needs a 6/6 but they only can find a 5/6. well Matthew wants people to visit his web site and its www.alexandmatt.com. he want 500,00 hits before his surgery on JULY 13! ( that means go to the GUEST BOOK and sign it. write a little note of encourage ment or somethin nice and end it with (5/6 in Gods Hands IS PERFECT!)PLEEZE do this guys ! the kid need help and we dont have much time ! remeber to keep him in ur prayers and PLEEZE sign!

Thanks a lot.

Pam Passwater

Er thats in the wrong section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back