Why did you want a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why did you want a tamagotchi?

• Your friend had one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You saw it in store

• Read about it on the internet or magazine

• OTHER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaft9000

Reaction score
I wonder why everyone just loves tamagotchi's. My friend had one and I heard cool things bout it that's how I got mine.

*Moved by Bell Sprout: Polls belong in What's On Your Mind generally :lol: *

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I voted because my friend had it but it wasn't only my friend the WHOLE school had it and I never understood what anyone was saying. That's also how I met one of my friends.

I read it in a book. :wacko: I just had to have. I even told my parents that if it was the only thing I was getting for my birthday, Thats what I wanted. It was so awesome. We went shopping at WalMart and bought it for 17.00

I still love it!!! :mellow:

I got one cus they sounded cool, and I'm mad about virtual pets, I think they're cute and I was gonna get a treat this weekend anyways! (and I got's no one else :mellow: )

Tama Girl

I got one 'cause my friend Michelle had one. Then I got two. Then three. Then a V2 off eBay. Then a V2 from Toys R Us. Now I've got five... :wacko:

never got into V1, but i knew ppl that had it.

then yesterday i was at the shops at 5am, and i saw V2 in the toy section.

mahhahahahaaa, i had to have it ... so i picked it up. ^____________^

That's exactly what happened to me! The whole school had it then it all dropped at me and my friend still connected and I became really addicted and went out to buy a V2!

my uncle got me mine. i liked it alot and then i bought 2 more... :mellow:

I had one when they were first released here in the late 90s. There was a foreign exchange student from Japan and I got such a kick out of it that when they were released here I went out and bought one. As for the V2, I was wandering Toys R Us and stumbled upon a bin with 2 left. I figured I'd buy one for the heck of it not knowing that they were still a hot item.

Well since I voted for other... I always wanted one when they first came out, but my parents didn't get me one. =( So the years past and I finally found them again and I thought they were just too cute so I had to get one. =P I love all the virtual pet things.

i had one in the second grade and then i saw that they were coming back out so i got one. why did i want one in the second grade i dont know

i got my V1 cos a few people at school had them and they looked really good, then everyone pretty well got one. Mine lasted til 20G, but when it died i was so upset i wouldn't get another for ages. Finally i couldn't resist the V2s, but it took me a while to get one cos they were all sold out everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back