Why do develigotchies cost so much?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
why do devilagotchies cost so much??? they're like $123 i jason's store on ebay and thats the only one listed on ebay!!! :lol: :D :D :D :D :p :eek: :eek:

Yes, they are very rare. When Bandai starts making a new type of tamagotchi, it stops making the type that it was previously making. It's very strange.

so, if i should buy another v. 2 so when they stop makeing them, it will sell 4 alot?

Yes, it's a sad fact that many of us (especially us poor college students) will never get their hands on a devilgotchi. Oh well, such is life!

Yes, it's a sad fact that many of us (especially us poor college students) will never get their hands on a devilgotchi. Oh well, such is life!   
I have been slowly saving up to buy the one in Jasons store on eBay. I only need 30 more dollars....wooohoooo. I started saving up back in October. So it has been awhile. I hope he still has it by the time that i do have that money. Once i do get one thats a if, I will most likly worship the thing and never play with it and build a shrine for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have a special place for my rare ones. I have a big fireproof safe for all of them.

Countries editions,

Rare AngelGotchi,

SantaGotchis,

DevilGotchis,

Anniversary OsuMesu pair.

American Oceans.

That kind of thing.

So my shrine is the safe. ;)

Ooh! and you are so close, I'm so excited for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back