Why do people think my friends and I ARE NERDS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
I am SO sick of this! EVERYTIME I go to school, people talk behind me and my friends back. BUT not my other friends!

Okay, My friends (J and L) and I (Indiana so...I! xD) were in science class and we had a fight with some of my guyfriends (we always do. xD)

And so a girl gets involved because she called us nerds or something (Not paying attention) and J gets so peeved so she says "ATLEAST I'M NOT AT THE LONER TABLE!" and I start to laugh (habit. xD)

So then she says, "WELL ATLEAST I'M NOT AT THE NERD TABLE!" and I look hurt because everyone went "Ooooh!"

So then the whole class goes silent and a person at the "loner" table starts to talk to us about Grand Theft Auto and Warriors. (Video Games)

She meant it to all of us BTW.

WHY AM I SUCH A NERD! Every snobby B**** cliques calls us nerds and a Year 9 made fun of how J and I walk and we laugh alot. SO?

Everyone teases us. I don't know why. We do nothing wrong and they call us nerds and stuff. And everyone acts normal. I have been teased more then my friends since Grade 3 in Primary School.

I'm in Year 8 in Secondary School and I'm still teased!

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH US!

~IS IT OUR CLOTHES BECAUSE WE HAVE GREAT FASHION!

~IS IT OUR BUTT EVEN THOUGH ITS A LITTLE BIGGER THEN OTHERS?

~IS IT BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN BECAUSE WE LAUGH ALOT AND EVERYONE SEES US AND GO "OMG THER LAFING ALOT WTF !!11!???`/~/?"

I think its 2 and 3 because I am so peeved off. This is the 80039021894372 time we've been teased!

The whole fight started by a PIECE OF SCRAP PAPER! (Don't ask. XD)

So why? I get so angry. I actually think we're nice and stylish and pretty! (NOT being stuck up! xD) Just because we laugh alot and I have a little bigger butt then others and we're smart yet a little retarded. Just because they are so...so...SERIOUS all the time!!

Great now I got that out. I HAD to get that out. Sorry if I wasted bandwith for Tamatalk. I had to rant. I would gladly accept some advice please. But I just had to rant. Now I feel better. :D

~SG~

You aren't nerds.

But I wouldn't mind being a nerd. Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates were huge nerds in school. Look at them now. It's all about the brains.

Thats school for ya.

There are mean people in life. You just have to deal with it.

Same at my school.

I get called a nerd all the time...just because I'm fairly smart and quiet. I still hang otu with "popular" people (if that's what you call them) alot, but I often get called a nerd. It hurts because they say it just to insult me. I just like to do well in school.

I suggest just ignoring them, and laugh along when they make fun of you. They will eventually stop, and if they don't, tell the you don't like it. If they are truly your friend, or good people, they will take teh hint and stop either way.

I'm a Boy and I'm a geek.

As we get older, people like me just accept it and move on.

So what if I'm a geek. Not like anyone cares anyway.

Just because I use my Wii, DS or Laptop a lot and know how to write html doesn't really bother anyone.

I'm not just a geek, but a Uber-geek. I like comics and games and cartoons and superheroes and Ben 10. And even tamagotchis, which most people in my school think are for girls. I even wear glasses.

You really shouldn't worry so much about what people say. Just get on with your life and if you really want to tell them something, just praise them. They'll soon realise you're really not worth annoying.

people last year made me sssssooooooooo angry they acted like my friend and i where a peice of crap

I'm a Boy and I'm a geek.As we get older, people like me just accept it and move on.

So what if I'm a geek. Not like anyone cares anyway.

Just because I use my Wii, DS or Laptop a lot and know how to write html doesn't really bother anyone.

I'm not just a geek, but a Uber-geek. I like comics and games and cartoons and superheroes and Ben 10. And even tamagotchis, which most people in my school think are for girls. I even wear glasses.

You really shouldn't worry so much about what people say. Just get on with your life and if you really want to tell them something, just praise them. They'll soon realise you're really not worth annoying.
I agree with all said in this post except the labelling. Hey if you want to be known as that label go for it, but honestly it's overrated where I come from. Do what you like and if it doesn't bother you who you are in front of others, they have no reason to pick on you.

That is so dumb. Those are the kinds of people that should be frowned upon. People who get their sick kicks out of making fun of other people. You know what, I get called a nerd a lot in school because I wear glasses and because I'm the smartest person in our entire grade. I've just learned to deal with it. If people know that their teasing isn't bothering you, most likely they'll stop.

I'm not a nerd, but people label others. I'm the middle-class guy who everybody ignores.

It's sad and wrong how people do that to others for fun. Everybody was made the same, we are all humans, so we should act accordingly.

You aren't nerds.
But I wouldn't mind being a nerd. Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates were huge nerds in school. Look at them now. It's all about the brains.
Yea. I was watching this show about stars and their childhoods and lots of them said they were nerds and had dorky glasses and what not. But they had great freinds and now look at them. Theyre famous!! It looks like you guys are pretty normal so I dont know why people are bugging at you guys. Just tell them to shut their mouths.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think nerds are awesome too. Just because I LAUGH alot, everyone thinks that. Everyone talks behind my back for it. I'VE BEEN PUTTING UP FOR IT FOR 5 YEARS! @____@

Why do people hate me?

~I'm clueless at times. xD

~I love to laugh TOO much.

~or because they're jealous.

YOU DECIDE! XD So Big brother there. xD

~SG~

I know this is nothing to do with this but in our school we have no nerds just squares.But they are diffrent I think.

Im quiet and clever a boy does call me a nerd for a joke (i dont take it seriously!)

My advice to you is dont listen if you think youre not a nerd then youre not! At least you've got a brain unlike some dumb people!

Nerds rule the earth actually.

Without nerds, the everyday appliances wouldn't exist, computers would exist, TAMATALK wouldn't exist, the president wouldn't exist, Bill Gates wouldn't exist, and you get the point.

People who call others nerds and make fun of people for sick and wrong kicks live a bad life. They don't succeed.

Always, whatever you do to someone always comes back to haunt you. I mean, if you call someone a nerd and you aren't smart and you are just trying to make yourself feel better, imagine what it would be like later in life for you. You won't be able to find a good job, or even a job at all, if you aren't well educated. Now, lets go back to the "nerd". He/she is living a beautiful life with money and a great job and family, and look at the person who called them a nerd. Struggling to stay alive. And the person who is the "nerd", is living a great one.

Think again before you tag someone with a tag like a nerd. Think about how it will impact you later in life.

Thats my opinion.

Think before you do.

Think: Do I REALLY want to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back