Why do you tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kispingvin

Reaction score
After making this post on /r/tamagotchi (reddit), i got many colorful responses, which made me more interested.

I always loved tamagotchis, my latest one the DigimonX. As a game developer I was thinking of maybe adding a small mini tamagotchi to my pixel art dino project. So im gathering as much feedback as possible!

Which parts you love most in your tamagotchi? What keeps you playing? I've noticed there are many varieties, some require more attention than others etc.

Rory Reid Omg GIF by AutoTraderUK

When I first saw a tamagotchi device it was a version 3 connection back in 2007-08.

At that time I was obsessed with Digimon and thought it really looked like it. I went to the same store again and purchased my very first tamagotchi and I didn’t regret it.

What I like about tamagotchi’s in general is the final outcome which is not really far from Digimon concept. I like to try different approach to see other types of evolutions and what kind of little details and secrets they have.

Rory Reid Omg GIF by AutoTraderUK

When I first saw a tamagotchi device it was a version 3 connection back in 2007-08.

At that time I was obsessed with Digimon and thought it really looked like it. I went to the same store again and purchased my very first tamagotchi and I didn’t regret it.

What I like about tamagotchi’s in general is the final outcome which is not really far from Digimon concept. I like to try different approach to see other types of evolutions and what kind of little details and secrets they have.
Easter eggs / secrets! Didn't even think about it, so basically exploration seems to be a big part of it huh!

Latest posts

Back