why does every1 all of a sudden h8 tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**UrItChI**

Reaction score
OK there is a lot of locked topics because ppl are losing their interests in tamas and stuff

but I kind of feel insulted cuz I LOVE :ph34r: tamagotchis!

Whoever doesnt like tamas shouldnt be on this fan site at all.

THEY ARE SO NOT RUBBISH! in my opinion they rock!

Please dont make topics encouraging ppl 2 h8 tamas!

OK there is a lot of locked topics because ppl are losing their interests in tamas and stuff but I kind of feel insulted cuz I LOVE :ph34r: tamagotchis!

Whoever doesnt like tamas shouldnt be on this fan site at all.

THEY ARE SO NOT RUBBISH! in my opinion they rock!

Please dont make topics encouraging ppl 2 h8 tamas!
u really r right! B)

Tamatalk is a tamagotchi luv :wub: site people! if you hate tama you should find a HATE site not a LUV site and stop trying to change other peoples opinion!

Tamas are cute and ahem ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

:wacko: :D :lol: ;) :ph34r: :unsure: :D :huh: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r: B)

*Moved by Shawdy*

please dont post such posts in comments and rumors..this should be in whats on your mind

*sighs*

It's a passing phase and basically a fad.

Likes come and they go.

It's no big deal if they dislike Tamagotchis or not. Some people get bored with 'em. I got bored with mine and put it in storegae, so I can work on my novel and mod work.

:D gosh no offense but you guys are a little old but its not the old pare exuse the old stuff

but you all keep saying you get tired of em and stuff , ... just don;t say that its annoying please say that some were else this is a tama luv site like the others said please post luv stuff not "i got tired of my tama stuff" lol thanks :D :p

Well,

The reason that alot of people are starting to hate Tamagotchi's, and other Virtual Pets, is because the "mainstream fad," is gone. It has happened with alot of other toys too such as:

-Pokemon Cards

-Digimon Cards

-Crazy Bones

-Beyblade

-Yu-gi-oh Cards

And other "fads."

Now the only people who like them are true fans.

Regards,

DarkCore

I agree with Darkcore. "Everyone" is a strong word. By saying everyone, you mean you yourself does to. So what I would say is, "many people who thought tamgotchis were really cool when they first came out are starting to lose interest in the subject. There are many people, like me, Darkcore, Tamagirl777, to name a few, can say that tams are one of the toys that they like very much.

-Chohimetchidude

P.S. Please don't use "hate" either. Very strong word.

Well, 

The reason that alot of people are starting to hate Tamagotchi's, and other Virtual Pets, is because the "mainstream fad," is gone. It has happened with alot of other toys too such as:

-Pokemon Cards

-Digimon Cards

-Crazy Bones

-Beyblade

-Yu-gi-oh Cards

And other "fads."

Now the only people who like them are true fans.

Regards,

DarkCore
I agree. I lost my interest in them for a while because non of my friends had them. well I started playing with my V2 again after about 3 weeks of having it on pause. And now my friends "finally" notice I have one so they go to Walgreens and buy them. It's the whole fad thing. People only want things that they see other people playing with. Ex: sponge bob key chains, Care bears, and Strawberry Shortcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back