Why does it refuse food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrush

Reaction score
I have a gozarutchi right now and he is only 20 lbs, so I was trying to feed him, but he shakes his head and refuses. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

No - you're not doing anything wrong. It won't eat any more Meals because it is full ^_^

There is a difference between meals and snacks.

You can feed yr tama up to six meals - all 4 Hungry Hearts full + 2 extra meals - then it will refuse to eat more.

Each meal will add 1lb of weight to yr tama.

If it is refusing, then it is obviously full. You will have to wait an hr or so until the Hungry hearts start to drop and you will be able to feed it some more Meals.

You can feed yr tama Snacks - that adds 2lbs weight for each snack - you can feed it more than six snacks - but it will eventually get a tooth ache and you will have to give it medicine to cure it ;)

Thanks for the help! I did see that the hungry hearts were full, but I was concerned because he only weights 21, which seemed small for an adult.

These are my guesses:

1.Your tamagotchi is sick and can't eat anything because it doesn't want to.

2. Your tamagotchi is currently full and cannot eat anything else.

It must be one of those. I'm sure if it were sick, you'd know it. When tamagotchis are sick, a black skull is above them. If it's full, you don't know it unless you try to feed it.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Thanks for the help! I did see that the hungry hearts were full, but I was concerned because he only weights 21, which seemed small for an adult.
Nope, 21 is a good weight for an Adult Character. It is very near the base weight of you character.

//CS

is it usefull 2 feed these 2 extrameals although the hungry hearts r full ?

I have a gozarutchi right now and he is only 20 lbs, so I was trying to feed him, but he shakes his head and refuses.  Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Sometimes they will ask for attention / food when they don't need it, and you need to discipline it with a time-out. I read this in the instructions, of all places! :mimitchi:

the standard-weight of an adult depends on the character

20 lb is normal 4 yours

its sort of like 6 hearts, when the 4 are full ur not sure about the other 2 tho, u can still have snaks though until ur tama gets toothache

Some foods make a tama sick. It is a different food for each type of adult. Maybe you are trying to feed it the one food that makes it sick. I'm not sure if it is able to "learn" about the bad foods, or if it will always eat them each time you offer it.

No - you're not doing anything wrong. It won't eat any more Meals because it is full :rolleyes:
There is a difference between meals and snacks.

You can feed yr tama up to six meals - all 4 Hungry Hearts full + 2 extra meals - then it will refuse to eat more.

Each meal will add 1lb of weight to yr tama.

If it is refusing, then it is obviously full. You will have to wait an hr or so until the Hungry hearts start to drop and you will be able to feed it some more Meals.

You can feed yr tama Snacks - that adds 2lbs weight for each snack - you can feed it more than six snacks - but it will eventually get a tooth ache and you will have to give it medicine to cure it :D
yeah if you're full and someone ofered you a meal you would say no Thank you but tamas can't talk so they haft it just shake thier head no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back