Why does it stop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
My tamagotchi just has 1 training, but I played it many times. My friend's one got 3 already, just after I played it 3 times. And I mean, it's a baby! Mine's a ponytchi! How come? :D

I mean I stop getting trainings and my friend's get heaps.

My tamagotchi just has 1 training, but I played it many times. My friend's one got 3 already, just after I played it 3 times. And I mean, it's a baby! Mine's a ponytchi! How come? :)
Umm your tamagotchi doesn't have many training points because when it cries you don't Praise it and when it Beeps for no reason you need to Disipline it. Disipline is where Praise is. I think it's in two faces (acting faces) but I'm not sure...It the first one along the bottom. If you need more information on this you can PM if you want. But that's about as far as my knowledge will go at the minute. Sorry.

to get training you have to click on the 6th icon.

EX

when your tama calls for no reason(check the heath meter (1st icon) before you do anything else) , click on the Pac man icon(6th icon) and choose TIME OUT. the training should go up 1 bar.But one happy heart is lost

when your tama is crying , go to the Pac man (6th) icon and choose PRAISE.the training should go up 1 bar.

Note: the more the training the less mayhem your tama causes. also no hearts are lost when you TIME OUT yor tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back