why does that guy always appear!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily+tamas=:)

Reaction score
Whenever i connect my v4 and my v4.5 in present and visit, the mailman always appears instead of my character on the others screen... why? i thought v4's and v4.5's can be able to see each other. It's really annoying! and will the two versions be able to marry??? :D

yes they will, its just a version thing, if it was a v4 and v4, the charaters would appper. that happens because the versions have diff charaters, so thats why the mailmans coming :rolleyes:

yes they will, its just a version thing, if it was a v4 and v4, the charaters would appper. that happens because the versions have diff charaters, so thats why the mailmans coming :rolleyes:
Yah... It is because the tamagotchi (whether it is a v4 of v4.5) doesn't recognize the character, so the mailman appears. The only time that an actual character appears(of my knowledge) is when both tamas are babies.

I think. I'll have to try it out. I'll get back to you on that one. But i'm pretty sure that you might be able to connect with an actual character(child,teen, adult) if 1 of them is a baby. Just make sure the baby visits the other tama.

these characters should show up on both tamagotchies:

tsubutchi

shirotsubutchi

ichigotchi

mametchi

kuchipatchi

gozarutchi

mimitchi

memetchi

violetchi

ojitchi

otokitchi

oyajitchi

others will be nazotchi :gozarutchi:

this is totally normal if the nazotchi [mailman] appears on your screen while connecting it just means that your tamas don't know each other very well yet and if you keep connecting hopefully they will go their normal form hope i helped.

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back