Why get a tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_kitty

Reaction score
what made you want a tama was it tamatalk was it because your friends? Tell us why.

mine was because they looked cool and they are!

Well I brought my first tamagotchi 2 years ago because I wanted to - I was the first person in my school to get one, then a few weeks after, nearly everyone had one and that was when someone told me about tamatalk. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Well I brought my first tamagotchi 2 years ago because I wanted to - I was the first person in my school to get one, then a few weeks after, nearly everyone had one and that was when someone told me about tamatalk. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-
ohh cool! yes I was the 2nd person in my school to get a V3! but I was probally the 26th person to get a v2 in my school lol!

I brought my Tamagotchi's because i lost my real pet recently,So i wanted a pet that could carry on and on and on.Then i liked it so much i got more and more and more tamagotchi's.That is why i have my tamagotchi's.

//MG23\\

me because my friend got it for here birthday and then i bought one. NOW my 2 other friends wants one!

A girl at my school had one, and I thought it looked cute! :unsure: We made a little house out of pencils! :)

I'm the only one that takes any notice of mine now, tho. :unsure:

A girl at my school had one, and I thought it looked cute! :unsure: We made a little house out of pencils! :)
I'm the only one that takes any notice of mine now, tho. :unsure:
ohh dont worry. Atleast your a great tama owner.

and Kawaii cat my two friends made me really want to get one so I got the see through pink one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back