WHY HANATCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
o.k here is the story yesterday i had an ichigotchi and i took perfect care of it then that night it evoled into a hanatchi!!! and i have already had a hanatchi [but it died ] i am getting really annoyed somebody plz tell me why i keep getting hanatchi!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :p :angry: :( :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :huh:

ok i have a VERY important question to ask before i can give advice. which version is your tamagotchi??

I think she's referring to the V4. Did by it any chance get sick (except during the baby stage) in its lifetime, have low hungry/happy hearts at one point, or have low skill points? All this can contribute to it becoming a universal character like a hanatchi.

I have had the same problem with V4 but not Hanatchi it was always the Meme group i dont think i eva got one in the kuchi group :huh: try takin care of ya tama differantly next time! and i would give a lot to get Hanatchi its quite cute :D

hope i helped, good look gettin a differant character :huh:

Hanatchi is not in the kuchi group, but a universal character. Minotchi is the one in the kuchi group.

Memetchi7, I'm actually bothered when you indicated that your first hanatchi died. It may mean that you are not fully taking care of your tamagotchi, hence the chance of you getting a hanatchi becomes pretty high

i no Hanatchi isnt in the Kuchi group i ment i neva got in the kuchi group on my tama V.4 that was just my example.

sorry about that i should have explained more clearly :huh:

I have had the same problem on all versions :p i always get the same character and its soo annoying :lol: but just take care of ya tama differantly next time!

hope i helped! :p

If you take care of your tama differantly there is a 60% chance that you will get a differant character :) But yet again, if your tama adult is in the Kuchi group for example, then the tamababy will probably grow up in the same group! I gained that experiance on my V4 ;)

hope u get a differant character next time! :(

hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

If you have ever had a Universal Character, it's possible your care has lacked in an area. For example, you may have had skill points under 20 (I had 19/18/18... hehe), missed a care (which I think is unlikely, I've let the hearts drop to about 2 heaps of times once and still got Meidotchi/Maidtchi), had low discipline (I don't think this is really a factor on v4) or have had high weight a lot (again I don't think this is a factor, I once had a 99g Tamagotchi which evolved into Meidotchi).

This generation I had 19/18/18 and got Pyonchitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back