Why, Hello there.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzy223

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Suzy. I'm not going to say my real name, though.

I like Tamagotchi's. They are very interesting.

A lot of people who know me like to call me 'the cynical one'.

Why?

They think that my way of thinking is a bit schizophrenic.

But I'm not really schizophrenic. I just think differently.

That's what makes me, I.

I am interested in Tamagotchi's, the Japanese language, human emotions, pyschology, anime, manga, writing, reading, music, stuff, etc. etc. etc. etc.

WARNING: (This human may be a bit of an emo.)

The tamagotchi I am raising at the moment is a deeply felt Young Mametchi, Chou.

She is not my 'widdle baby'. She is my companion through all the hardships in my life. I take her seriously.

I can understand her emotions.

Wow, I must have a bad case of schizophrenia.

I should also tell you, I like Pokemon. I have recently lost my Ruby account, and I am brooding over that. Waah.

I play FireRed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tamatalk. :furawatchi:

You seem to take your tamagotchi seriously, like many of us do. I think differently too. I have a weird way of thinking sometimes :)

I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely here. If you want a friend or just wanna chat, PM me. :)

Love, Amizura

Welcome to Tamatalk. :furawatchi: You seem to take your tamagotchi seriously, like many of us do. I think differently too. I have a weird way of thinking sometimes :)

I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely here. If you want a friend or just wanna chat, PM me. :)

Love, Amizura
Thank you, Amizura. You seem like an intellectual beyond your time. (seriously)

I hate it when people think Tamagotchi's are a joke. I believe that they too, have emotions.

**Severe case of schizophrenia**

And, thanks. I just think it's my attitude that will get me in trouble.. >.>

Thank you, Amizura. You seem like an intellectual beyond your time. (seriously)
I hate it when people think Tamagotchi's are a joke. I believe that they too, have emotions.

**Severe case of schizophrenia**

And, thanks. I just think it's my attitude that will get me in trouble.. >.>
Thank you. :furawatchi: You as well.

Yeah......I believe they have emotions and feelings just like us. It gets me upset when I see people tamagotchis as a joking matter.

Nah.....your attitude won't get you into much trouble here. Tamatalk is full of colorful personalitles and attitudes. :)

Love, Amizura

Thank you. :furawatchi: You as well.
Yeah......I believe they have emotions and feelings just like us. It gets me upset when I see people tamagotchis as a joking matter.

Nah.....your attitude won't get you into much trouble here. Tamatalk is full of colorful personalitles and attitudes. :)

Love, Amizura
Well, that's nice to hear, from an experienced member like yourself.

Well, goodbye Amizura. May our paths cross again.

Well, that's nice to hear, from an experienced member like yourself.
Well, goodbye Amizura. May our paths cross again.
*nod* Yes. May we meet again.

For the final time; have a good time her.e You are a very deep thinker, and you give off a special vibe. I hope to see you around often. :furawatchi:

Love, Amizura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back