Why hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily-Anne1997

Reaction score
Hello I am Lily I am 9 years old and got a Tamagotchi Connection V4 today for my good homework.I got it when I cam home from school the shell the Tamagotchi is in this one I love my tamagotchi I still have not a clue what to do with it though I have been reading the instruction for over 1 hour now I think I am starting to get what to do with it.

Please help me with my tamagotchi and the website called TamaTown how to use it and everything thankyou please be my friend

-Lily

Hey- welcome to tamatalk!

Maybe check out the tips and tricks section for tips on your new v4! There is no place better for tips than there! :furawatchi:

PM me if you need anything! :kusatchi:

Thankyou Locky458 I have to go now guys to have my tea goodbye I maybe be on tommorow or the day after goodbye

-Lily

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to tamatalk. Make sure to look at the user's guide to tamatalk. It will help you out a lot!

-Matchy

Hello I am Lily I am 9 years old and got a Tamagotchi Connection V4 today for my good homework.I got it when I cam home from school the shell the Tamagotchi is in this one I love my tamagotchi I still have not a clue what to do with it though I have been reading the instruction for over 1 hour now I think I am starting to get what to do with it.
Please help me with my tamagotchi and the website called TamaTown how to use it and everything thankyou please be my friend

-Lily
Welcome to tamatalk! If you have any questions about tamatalk or your tama, Pm a guide. Hope you have fun at tamatalk!

-B*BB

welcome to tamatalk! Enjoy your stay Lily! PM me too as I will be your friend!

Hey we got another Lily! Welcome to Tamatalk! ^^

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

Hey there! I'm new here too, but no one has sid hi or anything yet on my topic. I'll be ur friend! post something on my topic so i know a little more about you.

Welcome to TamaTalk! It's so great that the TT community grows everyday and that you are now a part of it! Have fun and if you need anything, I'm just a PM away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back