Why I'm Here and about my Tamagotchies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emak

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new memeber here at Tamatalk. The reason I'm here is because I want to find out more about Tamagotchies or information more that I alredy know if I can. I love Tamagotchies and I 6 of my own. I have four V2's and two V3's. I want to let you know that I take care of them very well. I don't put them very much that'sd only after school when I'm doing my homework which isn't very long. I'd say my Tamagotchies die only ten times in a whole year. To me that's not very much. My mom takes care of my Tamagotchies while I'm at school which is only five days a week. My mom doesn't put my Tamagotchies on pause much on week days while I'm at school. I'd say that she only puts them on pause once every week day while I'm at school. I'll tell you that I always have time for them after school and I play with them all the time. My Tamagotchies rarely get sick either they only get sick once when they're a child and once when they're really tiny babies. I like V3 the best because it has alot of exciting features. The features that I like are the whole interactive website thing where you could buy and have extraordinary things for your Tamagotchi. I also like the food choices how you could store up to 40 food choices in either the meal or snack catagories. I also like the games they're way more challenging and worth the while. I hope this gives a good idea on why I'm here, about my Tamagotchies and how well I take care of them. :huh:

Welcome ! I am very new as well! Hope you have a nice time discussing on this unique forum! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back