Why is it 'weird' to date someone longer than

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I just don't understand why it is strange at my school to be with your current sweetie longer than a week! Can you help me out understanding this fuzzy logic? :p :lol: :lol:

Hm... Maybe the people think that being with someone too long is just so overated. I guess they just want to see who with who now and then? Not just the same old couple? Maybe your school is mostly made up of people who gossip a lot and want to know the JUICY details on people's personal dating life.

~It's Tina! :p

Because kids don't know true romantic love.

For the most part [speaking of people under 16] dating is just a game to have some 'fun' and/or raise their social status.

It's sad- and the worst part it although it's not true love their hearts break like it is.

x.X

Yeah, but my sweetie is an 8th grader and none of the 'goipers' know him, so they can't really gosip about us anyway. I just don't know why it's more interesting if people date a different person each week!

Sorry to post two times in a row, but I have something a little bit different to say. I'm so happy and excited! Johnathan and I are going to our local arcade this weekend to play laser tag! As a date! We both keep saying how we can't wait till Saturday when we call each other on the phone!

Because kids don't know true romantic love.For the most part [speaking of people under 16] dating is just a game to have some 'fun' and/or raise their social status.

It's sad- and the worst part it although it's not true love their hearts break like it is.

x.X
not true ;)

but maybe sumetimes, but not all the time :unsure:

Because kids at that age think

its just a fun game. Epically

when your between the ages of

8-12. There not mature enough to

know what true love is.

Personally just about all relationship

that I've been in have lasted a while, but

thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My relationship with Johnathan is not just a game to me! I think it is just fine to have fun with a relationship! I have fun being with him, and he has fun being with me! I think that is a factor of love! And how could it raise my social status! He's just as geeky as I am (very). If anything it lowers my social status. Just today I was called "That one sevvie everyoJohnathan's going out with." How is that for social status? I just know that I love him, and he loves me ,and we are happy being together.

We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird. When we find someone who's wierdness is compatible with our wierdness, we fall into mutual weirdness and call it love.-Author Unknown
That is my favorite quote!

Johnathan and I have a mini code. When we say '42' we mean 'I love you!' Because love is life, the universe, and everything! (Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Because kids don't know true romantic love.For the most part [speaking of people under 16] dating is just a game to have some 'fun' and/or raise their social status.

x.X
You know what?

You are so right, I can't even explain it.

What's the point of dating when you're so young?

Kid's hearts aren't meant to break yet.

I can't stand when I hear a kid my age say "I need a boyfriend!"

But then again, gushing over hot guys is fun...I do it all the time!

And when a hot guy likes you back, why not go on a date?

Man, this "love of your life" stuff is so confusing... :eek:

It really depends on the person - Some people want to find The one, and others are happy having different partners and exploring different things. {And others just get bored being with the same person}.

I believe you should find 'The one', but personally I think I have found him and am very lucky to have him ^^.

Sometimes people say the most awkward things! ^_^ Johnathan and I were walking together in the hall and this one dude comes up and says to Johnathan ,"Who's that?" He says ,"This is Cara" (My nickmname) "Oh,is she that one sevvie everyone says your ging out with?" Now what is Johnathan supposed to say to that?!?! Tsk tsk. Then there was afive minute awkward silence... :)

Hm... Maybe the people think that being with someone too long is just so overated. I guess they just want to see who with who now and then? Not just the same old couple? Maybe your school is mostly made up of people who gossip a lot and want to know the JUICY details on people's personal dating life.
~It's Tina! :lol:
I agree with you on that 2.

People who dont have a social life just want 2 get in2 urs so just tell them to butt out.

Still they wanna no the JUICY details of ur social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back