Why is Mametchi the new "number one"Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C kitty

Reaction score
Why did they put Mametchi up? It's a big ugly headed mouse thing! I mean come on! You 've got to be kidding me! I miss Mimitchi! That Tama was so so so so so cute! NOW THIS THING: :blink: Is the NEW "best Tama"! Now Mimitchi is like the worst! see! look how cute it is! : :mellow: ITS ADORIBLE! And they put a big headed mouse as the best! Some of you have to agree Mimitchi is cuter!THis is frustrating! :)

...and yet, you have a Kuchipatchi as an avatar?

Well its all dependent on opinion well cus i like mametchi (well of course) while others like mimitchi so dont be sad its just that more ppl like mametchi more than mimitchi

sincerly

super mametchi

Goodness! ;) Just because Mimitchi isn't the "main character" doesn't mean it can't still be alot of people's favorite! :furawatchi: BanDai chose Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi as the main characters so that's the way it is. I personally think Mametchi is the most adorable Tama there is! :D His big eyes help him express emotion, he's very smart, and he's one of the healthiest characters you can get. Don't get me wrong, Mimitchi is quite adorable ;)

If you like Mimitchi the best, there's nothing wrong with that! Your favorite character should be the one you like most, not which ever one is the most popular. Lots of people think Mimitchi is the cutest Tama. I mean, look at this site --> Tamagotchi Planet, there's a whole page dedicated to Mimitchi there! :D

-DDDTrooper :D

Mametchi is a mouse?

Never Mind.

Um I don't think Mametchi is the only one that has that title, its: :) :( :)

I guess thats what majority says and what majority says goes.

B) Young Memetchi B)

[SIZE=12pt]EVERYONE KNOWS MAMETCHI SUCKS! D:< I HATE MAMETCHI SOO MUCH! HE's SUCH A BIG NERD SHOWOFF THAT HAS A CRUSH ON MEMETCHI HIS EYES LOOK LIKE BIG INOVENT EYES BUT HE's UGLY!.![/SIZE]

I'm so sorry. I couldn't help saying that and in caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um I don't think Mametchi is the only one that has that title, its: :furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: I guess thats what majority says and what majority says goes.

:unsure: Young Memetchi :unsure:
Yeah. Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi are the "main characters", not just Mametchi. Think about the Tamagotchi families: Mame, Meme, Kuchi, and Others. That's because these three are the main and most popular characters.

I don't know why so many people Mametchi. He's not a show-off, he's not a nerd, and he's not ugly (at least not in my oppinion).

Who cares what the "most popular" Tama is anyway? :wacko:

-DDDTrooper :D

[SIZE=12pt]EVERYONE KNOWS MAMETCHI SUCKS! D:<[/SIZE]
Umm...no. Not everyone thinks that. There's nothing wrong with having different opionions, or a different favorite character, but not everyone s Mametchi... :wacko:

-DDDTrooper :wacko:

And again, nothing against Mimitchi. :unsure: She is a very cute character (one of my other favorites) and I'm overjoyed when I have one. ;)

-DDDTrooper ^_^

He's not a show-off, he's not a nerd, and he's not ugly
actually, he is a nerd... (heh, only a nerd would know that)

personally, I quite like him.

P.S. Let's not have a flame war, please.

It's because Mametchi came first. Mametchi and Kuchipatchi came in P1, Mimitchi in P2. But Memetchi came in V1..

actually, he is a nerd... (heh, only a nerd would know that)
personally, I quite like him.

P.S. Let's not have a flame war, please.
[SIZE=12pt]No offence,[/SIZE]

but mametchi isn't a nerd.

TenSaitChi is.

or maybe his a scientist? still a nerd

The V1 and V2 mametchi is quite ugly. But the v3 and v4 is so cute!!!!! and then comes the v4.5 mametchi has a tail!!!! and his/her eyes look lyk beads

Last edited by a moderator:
yatatchis are the cutest! and i agree, mametchi a mouse? lol yatatchi and togetchi are the only tama names i know besides the main ones

The V1 and V2 mametchi is quite ugly. But the v3 and v4 is so cute!!!!! and then comes the v4.5 mametchi has a tail!!!! and his/her eyes look lyk beads[/size]
Yeah. I didn't like Mametchi much on V1 and V2, but when they finally changed him, he just became my favorite! And don't worry, the V4.5 Mametchi is called Ura-Mametchi; I don't think he'll be in any other versions (I hope not, Mametchi shouldn't be replaced :lol: ). They should bring back Mametchi in V5.

-DDDTrooper :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back