why its so important to log off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmimitchi

Reaction score
in a book, my tama, or comp. or just in my head&#3
i used to just leave it and not log off but then... i made a new friend (tamagirl_desy!!! u rock!!!) so i realized... ur friends will think u r online and pm u... u will not reply so please logg of before u close this window.and if u pm a friend who is really not there but they didnt log off they will not reply and u would have wondered wat happend!

-iluvmimitchi :D

P.S. tamagirl_desy is now currently my TT #1 best friend (cuz she is my only TT friend) if u wanna steal the title away from her, jus keep thos pms commin!!! [ even if im offline u will get a reply in 1-5 bussiness days garunteed!!!])

i used to just leave it and not log off but then... i made a new friend (tamagirl_desy!!! u rock!!!) so i realized... ur friends will think u r online and pm u... u will not reply so please logg of before u close this window.and if u pm a friend who is really not there but they didnt log off they will not reply and u would have wondered wat happend! -iluvmimitchi :D

P.S. tamagirl_desy is now currently my TT #1 best friend (cuz she is my only TT friend) if u wanna steal the title away from her, jus keep thos pms commin!!! [ even if im offline u will get a reply in 1-5 bussiness days garunteed!!!])
Thank you! Your one of my best friends on here too! :(

I agree. That's why I always try and log out when I need to go. If I leave it on, I get PM's and people think I'm ignoring them! Really I'm not, but since my status still says I'm on, they get real mad.

PS: ;)

-TGD

A better reason to log off is in case 'someone' goes onto your name and causes chaos.

I'm sick of hearing the, 'It wasn't me! It was my *insert other person here*! Don't yell at me for it! It's not my fault!' excuse.

A better reason to log off is in case 'someone' goes onto your name and causes chaos.
I'm sick of hearing the, 'It wasn't me! It was my *insert other person here*! Don't yell at me for it! It's not my fault!' excuse.
Right, but sometimes it isn't an exuse. It could be true :D

Yes, but either way it's still their fault. They're responsible for their own account and should be paying attention.
Yeah, I know. i know tons of members who stay logged in, even though their not there. It's kinda annyoing, dontacha think?

Yeah, I know. i know tons of members who stay logged in, even though their not there. It's kinda annyoing, dontacha think?
Not really o.o' I never really notice. I never log out, but I always close the browser. Nobody is ever around to get on my account anyway lol

I always thought after a certain time of inactivity, it said you were offline. Well, I have my own account on the computer that's password protected and stuff, so I don't really think I need to log off.

Yes, if you have an annoying brother or sister like me, it is always better to log off just incase they decide to spam on tamatalk using your account. :ichigotchi:

That's why I always log off. :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back