Why make more?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with each version, there are more features. I've heard (and its been confirmed by people who have it) that Version 4 allows the tama to go to preschool and when he/she is an adult, go to work. They also can receive 'letters' (I wrote emails first). They just keep getting better and better!

Last edited by a moderator:
even though we have the v1 up to v4, we're still fanatically (well, some of us!) trying to collect the 1997 tamagotchis like the angel, devil, ocean, forest, mothra, original, etc, etc, etc. imagine in 10 years, we'll have our v1s and v2s and v3s and v4s and whatever newer Tamagotchis they release, and people in 10 years who are just getting into Tamagotchis will be envying us our v1s! i say collect as many as you can because in 10 years or so they'll be worth a lot of money. i would never dream of parting with my collection, but maybe when i'm 34 (i'm 24 now) i'll feel different. i bet the people who paid 20$ for their Oceangotchis back in the day would never have dreamt they'd be worth so much now!

If bandai didn't make any more versions then [SIZE=27pt] BOOM! [/SIZE] no more bandai!
You think that Bandai relies soley on the Tamagotchi franchise?

Bandai also relies on many other franchises they own, like Digimon, Power Rangers, the Bandai Video Game range, and even Bandai TV (in Japan) and that's not all. Sure Bandai would lose money if they stopped the Tamagotchi franchise, but they could easily suck the other franchises dry, or just create something new.

~OM21

You think that Bandai relies soley on the Tamagotchi franchise?
Bandai also relies on many other franchises they own, like Digimon, Power Rangers, the Bandai Video Game range, and even Bandai TV (in Japan) and that's not all. Sure Bandai would lose money if they stopped the Tamagotchi franchise, but they could easily suck the other franchises dry, or just create something new.

~OM21
Another Tama XD

Well, I like more verisons,(if I COULD GET ONE!!!)

:angry: But it is weird I must admit....I kinda do agree with Bubba96.!!!!!! :D

:D

I probaly won't buy a newer version unless I get bored of the one I have now (V3). I'm not sure what the V4 is like but I think they might focus more on making the graphics a bit better before they add more stuff, pretty colors help me pay attention. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back