WHY ME?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys are perverted pigs and strawberry fat cakes. (My friend's new phrase)Here's what I would do. 1. Yell at them 2. Hit them

I'm a little violent, but if you have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, that provokes you a little. :)

Just peace out and try not to kill yourself over this.
I aint a strawberry fat cake :)

Lol!

Clam down not all boys are perv... whatever you said...

Yes there are these two stupid boys at school who stare at me in class with a goofy face on them I'm like -.-;; and they annoy me lol not in a good way either but they never touch me never have never will lol and if anyone touched my butt I'd punch them in the face lol.

- Not good advice don't do that tell the principal or a teacher or parents. -

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys can be very retarded, yes.

And so can girls apparently. I got a letter that said I was a "lezbo" [notice the wrong spelling] and that I stare at them in the locker room.

And this kid in my school grabs butts.

I would definitely go to the principal if that ever happens. They will take care of the issue.

Ok, that is just sick and wrong (a line which everyone in my class says at least 10 million times a day. I got used to saying it too. :p ). Why would someone do that? I had never heard about this happening to anyone before. Ignore them and if they keep on bothering you, yell at them. You need to defend yourself! If it gets really bad you should tell someone. That Logan guy was being such a jerk. He clearly has problems and needs help, fast. (lol :D )

Hey! Thats happened to me TOO! O_O" lol

Well it mainly happens to my one of my friends more then me...But still~ D:

If they bother you, be serious with them and tell them to stop. Otherwise they'll keep bugging you. And I find ignoring them not that affective. Because they always know deep down inside that your still being bugged. C_C"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back