Why not to wake a v6!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its stress will go up 20, and you won't be able to play games, shop, practise the instrument, or basically do anything non-essential. In fact, here's all you can do:

• Check the health,
  • Feed it,
  • Take it to the toilet,
  • Take it to the PC
  • Give it medicine,
  • And that's it, I think.

sometimes i wake it up to care for it, because i see it has a poop and then in a split second it goes to sleep before i can care for it. my question is, how do you get it to go back to sleep? i just reset the time so it goes to sleep again.

That is true but if it has like poop on the screen, you might wanna clean it. Besides, It goes to sleep on its own again.

True never wake up a tamagotchi v6 it will get very mad and it wont let u play anything the only thing it will let you do is feed him and looking at his stats :) if your tamagotchi is sleeping a lot during the day it means that the time might be wrong and i dont think you can change the time.... :) :D :eek:

if your tamagotchi is sleeping a lot during the day it means that the time might be wrong and i dont think you can change the time.... ;) :D :D
No you can change the time by going to the clock screen and clicking C and A and inputing the right time. (Remember to set the right AM PM hours!)

Well, I'd suggest pausing it until it wakes up, but unfortunately, you can't pause a Music Star unit unless you wake it up first (if it's not awake), but then you risk getting a lower-grade Tamagotchi. (like Hinotamatchi and Midtchi)

It seems the best way to do this is to set the time to when it's usually awake, pause it, then change the time back to the correct time. Or just pause it before it usually goes to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I've paused my sleeping Tamas many times. Just click b away from the time screen and click a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back