Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o yah by the way i bring my tama to school every day and my grades are as so

a

a

c+

a

b

b

b

a

a

so there :D (sry it justs makes me so mad when people tell some1 to to somethinglol...)

i don't know whats wrong with you people! tamas were desined to instill responsability into children, if you had a baby you coulden't pause it, with a tamagochi it takes two seconds to check it and with the volume off it should be easy to handle at breaks you can cach up with games, like its not that hardto do both!

i plat with my tamas all the time with the sound off. there was this 1 time when i forgot 2 turn it off and it beeped and my teacher goes" what was that ? it sounded like a bomb!" then everybody went hahahahahahahahahahahahah! i thougt i was dead! but my teacher is cool! :D shes 28 and married and 11 weeks pregnate. she tells the things :hitodetchi:

ma teacher lets me after all ma work cos am fast at it,but with the sound off :rolleyes:

Seriously guys, why play one in class? You're just gonna get in trouble. Why not put it on pause? One time my friend had a tamagotchi in class and we were taking the MSAs (which are a HUGE test that counts for 60% of our grades, and we were timed. My friend forgot to put it on pause, and worse, forgot to put the sound off. So it went "Beep-beep" during the test and my friend got a warning, but then it happened in the second session of the test (she didn't have time to put it on pause), and she got detention :D So seriously, you DO NOT want to take it to school, and if you do, you should be ashamed of yourself :rolleyes: Unless you did it once but then decided to stop...cuz if you did that then you've learned your lesson and stopped, which is good! So if you did that, have a cookie. :D
Well, I now put mine to sleep when it goes to school. I am able to take it to school without anyone noticing. It`s very easy. There was someone who posted a way how to pause a Tamagotchi without the growth stopping. You have to put it to sleep. Witch I use of corse. But I would rather take it to school with me, because I find school really boring.

I always take mine to school and never put in on pause. I just turn the sound off and check on it every 1/2 hour. If one of it's happy hearts is gone, I give it a snack and work off the extra pounds with games after school. I've never gotten caught with my tama ever.

i agree!queenievictoria blah blah..education is mor impor tunt (the the way the kids talk)hahahahah (misspelling on purpose)

and the quote that bulbasaurclai said!!! that was so queer!! sorry but i do not like peeps that say stuff like smarty pants style :p :furawatchi:

the reason why i do not put it on pause is because it grows slower, and im in high school i think kids have the right to play with tamagotchis during class ignore the blah blah kids and just play with them and hide them each time the teach comes but pay attention anyways! i went 3 years with the tama (scince 2004-2006) and i still play with them during class and i payed attention, and passed the only thing u have 2 do is. turn off sound, pause when it is a baby only during class ( the baby is hard to take care of), and check tama at least every 30 minuites (only when its a teen-adult) baby every 5 minuites - toddler every 10 minuites and thats how i passed!! :p not really... be carefull now BEWARE THE EVIL PRINCIPAL, TEACHERS,COUNCELORS AND/OR RECESS WATCHERS

THEY ARE AFTER EVERY TOY KIDS HAVE!!! DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN.... okay thats enough already..........

I only brought my tama once,and it was in my backpack the whole time!Education is REALLY important to me.

My teacher is really nice though.Hopefully my stuipid progect drys by tommarow or else Im dead..... :p

i took many risks w/ my frend. never got in trouble.....UNTIL........dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!!

innocently playing my tama, i had 2 tamaz mrs. teach saw me & put them in da draw of no return!!!!!!! i got them back....at the end of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!! dead. (weep)

:rolleyes: :huh: :hitodetchi: :eek: i play with my tamagotchi all the time in class and miss just tells me 2 put it on her desk (i put it on pause) i practicly play with it all day and hardly ever get caught and plus i can slip it in my draw under ma desk

yeah during french i was playing with it and madam saw :p i quickly hid it in my pocket :D and she didnt know but she stared to search in my desk i told her nothin was there

p.s that time it wasnt my tama :eek: i could have died if she had taken away my friends tama :mellow: <_< :wacko: :furawatchi: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just put mine on pause in my bag that way you will get a good education, you wont get embarrest and the teacher wont take it away from you, see im a good girl ;)

I always wore hoodies that were too big so I kept my tama in my hand and had it in my sleeve or I could let it loose in my sleeve. I always sat with my bag on my desk and it was perfect for hiding. The teachers never cared about that being there and never saw my tamas. I always kept the sound off though unless I was at lunch, in homeroom, or in my theatre class.

i ALWAYS bring my tama to skool, but sound sometimes i forget, is off, BUT u

can put in in the time thingie, and make it look like an awsome egglike watch.

u can fool teachers with this.

In 6 grade I used to put my tama on pause or the time screen, and play it during lunch w/my friend :) (she had her tama w/her at lunch too). I still take mine to skewl cause the teachers let us carry around strap bags. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back