Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my teacher likes mine,lol!i taught her how to care 4 it and she cares 4 them,and i only get after skool 2 play with them!shes even thinking of gettin' 1!i say ''do whatever u like! *smiles* i think if u get 1 its worth it *smiles even nicer*''

and she says ''how much ae they?'' ''12 quid'' someone from the class calls out'' u c,we sometimes hav a sit down @ r desk and we can chat,gossip,u name it we do it"

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :D .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. :blink:

Best of luck:

<_< Young Robot :D
Not true... I cared for my gen1 and gen2 tama's through out high school and still graduated with a 3.8 gpa.

If I took my tamas to school I would check them when the lessons finish, we have 5 mins to get to next class ^ ^

I used to bring mine to school and play wiht them there, my teacher didn't care. But then at the last week of school there was an announcment saying toys such as virtual pets or card games are not allowed so I can't bring them anymore. But if they are allowed at your school, be sure to always leave the sound off and pause it if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
had a teacher last year who liked tamas, since it was such a huge fad and it still is so almost every kid where i live has 1 or more. so many kids have them and bring them to school. in fact at my school. around the end of the year last year my class had tama day. every one in my class played tamagotchis. u cant play with them in class non stop but teachers at my school say that u are aloud to check on your pet every half hour. so u are aloud a break time at half an houn into class to get some water and check your pet. my school is very fun. eduacation is iportant but my school says that students also have to have fun so they incurage these tamas. they dont like vialonce like mnost schools so teachers say this is a great way to show responibily and maturness

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :D .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. :lol:

Best of luck:

:huh: Young Robot ;)
Accoually, I forgot to pause my tama one day and it was alone all day with no care, and beleive it or not, it lived. Besides, do what you want, if I wanna play with my tamagotchi in class, you cannot stop me. I don't get my stuff taken away, I'm VERY good at hiding things. I have to take care of 3 tamas and 1 nanp kitty during school. Beleive it or not I keep them ALL hidden in my pockets and take them out when I want to check on them.

*~Tamagotchi~*

had a teacher last year who liked tamas, since it was such a huge fad and it still is so almost every kid where i live has 1 or more. so many kids have them and bring them to school. in fact at my school. around the end of the year last year my class had tama day. every one in my class played tamagotchis. u cant play with them in class non stop but teachers at my school say that u are aloud to check on your pet every half hour. so u are aloud a break time at half an houn into class to get some water and check your pet. my school is very fun. eduacation is iportant but my school says that students also have to have fun so they incurage these tamas. they dont like vialonce like mnost schools so teachers say this is a great way to show responibily and maturness
Wish my school was like yours. None of my teachers know what tamagotchis are. And to celebrate a day at school just for your tamagotchis, now THAT must be a teacher who loves tamagotchis! You're so lucky :huh:

*~Tamagotchi~*

I used to bring mine to school and play wiht them there, my teacher didn't care. But then at the last week of school there was an announcment saying toys such as virtual pets or card games are not allowed so I can't bring them anymore. But if they are allowed at your school, be sure to always leave the sound off and pause it if needed.
Just put them in your pockets. I have 4 virtual pets to take care of, I keep 2 in each of my pockets. When I go to the restroom or when the teacher isn't looking, I check on my tamagotchis and nano kitty. My school has the same rule, but my school is so dumb, they don't even enforce it. They're too worried about the dress code rules and violence. People bring toys to school EVERYDAY and teachers don't say anything.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I already posted me opinion here, but sinc that was a buzillion years ago (aka a few months XD) let meh re-write wut I said.

Needy baby tamagotchi aren't great for school, but children, (young) adults, and adolescents seem okay to me. They do really save my life during dumb lectures I've already heard, or the time I had that substitute who yakked about what college her children went to, and lotsa crap about feild hockey, instead of teaching us. God, she wasted over half our class period! Not that I mind, it's nice to spend 25 minutes bonding with your tamas. :D Anyways, just be aware that your tamagotchi aren't 100% safe anywhere, especially school. So you bring them at your own risk, be well aware of that. After you get into middle school, you're prone to insults and teases about your cyber-friend, so my hobby isn't something I want to scream to the world. I just take them out between classes, and during lunch, and everything turns out fine. :D Note that if they're are affecting your learning, I would pause him, as he will be safe and sound in your locker.

\(^o^)

I haven't read the whole thread, I just took a quick glance at the first page. I just wanted to say that you people who claim that it's shameful to bring your tamagotchis to school are hilarious. I remember in '98, when I was in third grade and everyone had their tamagotchis and we were all playing with them under our desks to escape the unbearable boredom of social studies. If you were smart, you'd turn the sound off... Of course, these were the old ones that you couldn't pause (unless leaving it in time set mode counts, which I remember trying and I think it still beeped, so it didn't really work...) and if I'm not mistaken, these new ones are a lot easier in that they don't beep nearly as often as the old ones did...and you can pause them! Oh, how I wish I could have paused mine back in grade 3! If you're in elementary school, as I imagine most of you are, you really don't need to worry too much about your education. I'd say it's more important to enjoy yourself, have fun while you can. I really miss sitting in the back of the classroom with my friends, all of us playing with our tamagotchis, reading MAD magazines that we hardly understood, pigging out on fruit roll-ups and fruit snacks, all while listening to the Spice Girls on our cheap little walkmen. Hiding it all from the teacher was half the fun! Although my grades were as good as ever that year, I wouldn't encourage it! I mean, who likes the Spice Girls anymore? (Okay...they're a guilty pleasure of mine. It's the nostalgia...and those cool boots.) Still, you have plenty of time to worry about education later on, when it actually matters, so don't waste your childhood!

Not really... you see, you can play with it after you've finished your work. and all my friends do it too... actually my teach never minds coz he used to get carried away with games. He says experience is everything. but... if the principal come then... oOooo! hee hee! I just give him the look!

Welcome sawdust bunny! i can c u are new because you have no avatar or signature, and it says in the lil side box that was ur 1st post! GONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to tamatalk!

i used to bring my tamagotchis to school all the time. i turned the sound off and my friends and i connected all the time through class. i never got caught because we would never look when we connected, we just looked at the board. but after all my friends got board of tamagotchis they never played with them. i still do i love mine, but i leave mine at home with the time set so theyre sleeping cuz we dont have the desks that have the inside n e more :gozarutchi:

Iam in 5th grade and my teacher ( even the sub teachers) let me play it for indoor recess so i can take care of it and i can bring it out when i am finished with my work and i can have some 15 min computer time! yay! :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back