Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welll i think no biggie

i just put it in my desk and turn the sound off and play with i never get caught ^_^

thedr was a tama gotchi in the lost in fonde a sckool it was not mine tho so i did not toch it i was going to see the name a gen and all that butt to riske

Oh, also I did it once also again. Queenwinces or whatever, can you please stop quadriple posting with some rude posting? Thats annoying and mean. Back to the topic. At my lunch/reccess, I got my fifth grade buddy (ok, I'm not in first grade anymore) and my best friend. I got my Tama outta my coat and one of my friends said "One of my friends has 5 of those. I have five of those." and I forgot what my fifth grade buddy said :p . Yes, it can ruin your education if you play it all the time and make your grades go down to E, and C. Possibly D. I hope people that play tamas in school play it only at reccess.

~ TamaPATCHI ^_^

yes , setting your tamas time to midnight w/ sound off and in your bag is a great way to keep your tama growing , healthy and not cousing trouble.thats if your desperate cuz theres noone at home to wach it , other wise , dont bring it!have a parent tama sit , give them a quik tutoral on how! its that easy!

My teacher doesn't care if we bring them to school as long as they aren't disruptive. I usually keep mine paused.

Today I had mine on silent and I took care of it when I had the freetime. My tama is usually very happy and content so it's easy for me, and by the way it is a teen now!!! YAY!!!

My advice is that you keep them on mute, or keep them paused and un-pause them when you can. :huh:

YOU GUYS ARE BAD IF YOU PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA AT SCHOOL!!!!! :ph34r: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! :blink: YOU CAN AT LEAST PUT IT ON PAUSE, KEEP IT IN YOUR DESK, BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! :)
:D Your right, if they play with it, then they'll get in trouble!!!!!! :angry:

:ph34r: I know that school is the number one priority, but you can just take a peak at it every two hours just to make sure that it is ok. I mean don't over exagerate it. Like a small one minute peak will not kill your eduacation!! It is not the end of the world!!!! :blink:
You have a good piont.

Um, I think this should be moved.

Hey...uhm your in fourth grade...dont tell the people in middle and high school to put them in their lockers. I'm in middle school, my tama's are with me. ever heard of locker inspection? what if there was a fire? BYE BYE TAMA! okay, just dont..do that! kaythanks.
Then leave it at home!

You don`t have to take it to school!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then leave it at home!You don`t have to take it to school!
If you pause it all day all the time, it will slow down it's growing process, which will cause it to become a toddler at 3, become a teen at 4, and become an adult at age 7 or 9. And the matchmkaker may not come. I wouldn't advise pausing. Just put it in your pockets or if you're a girl, you can pout it in your purse (if you carry one).

:ph34r:

*~Tamagotchi~*

:ph34r: Your right, if they play with it, then they'll get in trouble!!!!!! :blink:
Read my post above ^^^ If you pause it it will slow down the growing process :)

*~Tamagotchi~*

i set the time to its sleep time and i leave it in my house til i come back
That's a good idea. Instead of pausing, set the time to it's bedtime and it'll be asleep when you get home, then you can set the time to normal and it'll be fine. Just don't pause it.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Dont bring your tama to school.I bring mine one the car ride to school.

The number 1 thing you dont do is bring it to school because the teacher could take it away and if it beeps the teacher might be anoyedvand throw it away.

:rolleyes:
If any of my teachers threw it away I'd secretly get it out of the trash. And since I'm in 8th grade, we don't have those desks where you put stuff in them. We have the ones where the chair is sttacked and you put your things in the basket under the chair.

*~Tamagotchi~*

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :gozarutchi: .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. :gozarutchi:

Best of luck:

:rolleyes: Young Robot :rolleyes:
First of all, IT WILL NOT DIE IN 4 HOURS!

A few days ago I had left all 3 of my tamagotchis at home and they lived all day long with no care. They won't die by 4 hours!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back