Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine in my locker. And I only feed it and stuff before I go to lunch, when nobody else is in the halls. :rolleyes:

They all go to eat, I play with my Tama. ^^

Sometimes I do pause it, but rarely.

I kept mine in my purse, I only 1 time forgot to turn the sound off in 5 grade. The sub thought I was playing with my Belly Fat when I was trying to turn the sound off, lol, Since I broke the Chain of my V3 I keep it in my purse, But my mom doesnt want me taking it to school anymore so I keep it at home now

Ah...brings back memories of playing with my tama in math class. As long as you don't stare at it for the entire time, I see no harm in it, especially if your teacher gives free time. I just muted it and hid it out of sight behind my backpack. Ah...those were the days. :p

I don't see a problem playing with it in class. I have two, I'm a senior in high school, and I still get my straight A's. I have my other 7 somewhere around the house, but I can't find any of them =(. :p They should be seeing the matchmaker tomorrow... can't wait for that!

B) :angry: [SIZE=14pt]Since you started school :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]you need to learn things in school :angry: !![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]You either chose to be smart B) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]or to be a bad grade student :D [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I study alot and get good grades[/SIZE] :angry: You might say "[SIZE=14pt]It just wastes my time ;) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]but then it's great to have good grades :angry: :p [/SIZE] :unsure: :furawatchi:

Since when?
[SIZE=14pt]Since you started school :furawatchi: [/SIZE]You need to learn alot in school ;) [/coloryou either choose to be smart :D or to be a bad grade student :unsure: I study and get good grades :angry: You can too if you try your bestAt first you might say"[SIZE=14pt]I just wastes my time"[/SIZE]But then it's great to get good grades!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
think about it 4 a few secs. would you rather be hobo living on the streets because no one will give you a good well paid job becuase your never did college or a wealthy person who owns a big buisness because you got the full education you need? and plus your parents have you in school to learn not to play your tama. i no people who play their tamas in class and now our school has a policy that if they find a tama in your back pack they'll take it away and your parents have to come and pick it up. :gozarutchi:

just a thought

tama-nicole

i was about to say that tama-nicole! oh well....but yeah! U guys want to go to college right? Education is more important than tamas. u might end up in the streets if u keep playin with ur tama in class. think about it.

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :huh: .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. ;)

Best of luck:

:blink: Young Robot :D
Stop bumping up this boring old topic!!!

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :huh: .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. ;)

Best of luck:

:blink: Young Robot :D
good point there i did it once and the next day my mate took his in to school he was so stupid to put it on the table when the teacher was next to him lucky he did not say i had mine in on that day :p :p :p :p

:) I know that school is the number one priority, but you can just take a peak at it every two hours just to make sure that it is ok. I mean don't over exagerate it. Like a small one minute peak will not kill your eduacation!! It is not the end of the world!!!! :)
Well, I bring mine to work...even my officemates find it adorable :) But in class, that's another story. Don't get yourself distracted with it. Just keep the sound on silent, play with it discreetly when you have free time, and it'll be fine.
I agree with both of you! That`s what I used to do with my Tamagotchi at school before my parents banned me from taking them to school. Here is some info that I found on Wikipedia.

There has been much criticism over the years over the Tamagotchi. One common criticism includes children taking them to school and using them during classes. This has led schools to ban the product from being allowed to be brought to school. Bandai eventually added a "PAUSE" feature to the Tamagotchi line to solve the problem, but it is still a common issue.

DONT BRING IT TO SKOOL! I brought 1 in grade 4 and someone stole it! I brought my other one to grade 5 and someone stole it again!

I can't make up your mind for you but I advise that you dont bring your tama to school because you might get in trouble and you also might loose it. I am not saying yes or no because I believe that people can make up their own mind.

:wacko: Your right, if they play with it, then they'll get in trouble!!!!!! :D
So!! It's fun playing with you'r tamagotchis in school. Atleast it's better than nothing!!! :D :D :D :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back