Why some of my items disappear after 2nd generatn?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
I collected several items from tamatown.com (like the organ, hammer, passports etc) at the very first generation of my tamagotchi version 4.5. But after I had the 2nd generation, I discovered that these items had disappeared!! It is such a hassle to go into tamatown to re-collect them again. Why does this happen??? Is this one of the glitches (malfunction)?? Anyone pls help?! thnks!

:)

No, it's not a glitch. Every time your Tamagotchi returns to Tamagotchi Planet after having a baby, it takes certain souvenirs with it. However, there are souvenirs that your Tamagotchi doesn't take back with it, like the souvenirs got from the King or from travelling.

were they items or souveniers? What version was it??

were they items or souveniers? What version was it??
Pinkgrapes2007 said that their Tamagotchi is a v4.5 and that some missing items are the organ, hammer and passport (all souvenirs). That answers your question :)

[SIZE=8pt]don't worry about your tama. This is normal. It only takes back the souvaniers that are easy to get back. It doesn't take back the travel tickets or anything. just the things you can get on every tamatown visit![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back